Created: 2013-07-29 23:53:29
scott28280
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Date of Birth: 1985-02-28
Total Earnings: $149.44
Hey all,

I am currently making a game with a friend called Criminals:The Heist, it is going to be a bank robbery game, first person shooter/rpg, i just wanted to share the project so people can see it and maybe give me your opinions.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1132986676/criminals-the-heist-0

Thanks
Scott.
SJG2
US (MA) elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 32
Total Earnings: $433.0
Ever heard of Payday The Heist
scott28280
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Date of Birth: 1985-02-28
Total Earnings: $149.44
yeah, but this is set to be completely different, this is tactical, also, if game developers thought like that then games like saints row would have never been made because gta existed
asylumspadez
US (NY) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 226
Date of Birth: 1992-05-19
Total Earnings: $782.6
While a few things maybe different from Payday The Heist, It is still pretty much the same exact game. Ever think about just releasing a mod for Payday with these changes? It'd be far cheaper (no money, just your time and effort) and I am sure you'd get a lot more interest for it. And if it were successful then you could build off of that and start doing more mods/original work.

Not trying to be a jerk but it's simply a really tough sell, Especially when the sequel to Payday The Heist is coming out soon.
SJG2
US (MA) elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 32
Total Earnings: $433.0
ok bud I didnt mean to hurt your feeling or anything, good luck on your game, i hope its turns out great.
condecof15
CA gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 442
Date of Birth: 1991-06-26
Total Earnings: $533.72
seems fine but i agree with the similarities with payday
but good luck on your game

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom