More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Qmee - Is it legit?
Created: 2013-07-25 22:08:47
Arcademaster101
US (TX) silver
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1996-06-20
Total Earnings: $22.47
This is my first experience on the forums, so I am sorry if I break any rules, or post this in the wrong topic. I saw an offer worth 35 points from a website called "Qmee" They claim to pay you money by searching the web through Google, Bing, Ebay, Amazon, Etc. How it works is you click on one of their sponsored links. How you know they are sponsored links is the amount of money each link is worth. You may either get paid through a Paypal account, or donate to a good cause. Has anyone gotten paid from this website? Does Qmee take down your account, after you try to request a payment. (As I've seen with other websites.) Does your email get spammed by third party content? Is Qmee a scam or legit? (Sorry for so much information.)
2010-05-25 11:48:45
dolcepanna
IT new
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 25
Date of Birth: 1984-10-12
Total Earnings: $39.9
I don't know anything about Omee i am sorry i can't be of any help
Naru2008
US (GA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 182
Date of Birth: 1995-06-03
Total Earnings: $325.07

Arcademaster101,

I don't think the Admins would allow a fake site that isn't legit to be added as an offer just so if you decide to use the site, you get scammed. It's most-likely legit. :)

I don't know anything about Omee i am sorry i can't be of any helpdolcepanna

Then why even bother posting? If you have no experience, what is the point of you posting? There isn't any. Unless you can help, it's best not to just post "I don't know. I can't help" in whatever form, like you did. No disrespect meant, but seriously..that's common sense..it doesn't help the user, so it's not needed.

-Clay
zbigniew37
This post has been deleted.
zbigniew37
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom