More options
Points2Shop Forums » News, Announcements & Contests » Greenlants' show and tell contest!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Created: 2009-07-21 05:43:15
greenlants
US (VA) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1751
Date of Birth: 1980-02-29
Total Earnings: $2679.69
Simple. Take and post a picture of your coolest item (please be original, no xbox 360's, ps3's, etc...) and tell a little story (at least a couple sentences, no "I bought it at wal-mart" ) behind how you got it or why it's special/interesting to you. I will decide at the end who wins.... :) Contest will end when I think enough people have entered.

First prize: cloudtragik - 100 points
Second prize: cmpunk771 - 75 points
Third prize: VortexFM - 60 points

TIE FOR FOURTH
watuwant - 50 points
sw1ng - 50 points
navymarinemom - 50 points

Each entrant receives 25 points for their effort:
cmw1612
akari
stickalas
gedney
bwise

Only 2 Rules: Must be gold or above
and

You MUST have a piece of paper in the picture with your item that says "Entry for greenlants contest"!!!!

gedney
UK diamond
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10144
i think i might just have a go at this one greenlants as i couldn't do the banner competition so you never know.
Whens the first day gonna be though? today or tomorrow as the time difference in the UK and USA
greenlants
US (VA) diamond
Total posts: 1751
Date of Birth: 1980-02-29
Total Earnings: $2679.69
Whens the first day gonna be though?
gedney

Go!!!! lol
gedney
UK diamond
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10144

this picture is very close to my heart as it was the first ever time we took the kids abroad away to spain on holiday this was actually 9 years ago the eldest one is not 17 years old now and is driving the youngest is now 12 and in the local county under 13 football team my they have

sorry i had to do it this way didnt want to ruin the picture as its the only copty i got
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5661
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2447.42
OK i cant find a pic yet but i will get it up if i can find it.
This is the story of how i got Mackie my dog.
8 years ago my mum was concidering getting another dog and we were also concidering breeding so we needed another dog as the current dog we had was a cross breed, so couldnt have puppies :(.
a Family across the street had dogs who recently gave birth to 8 Puppies, 8 jack russels to be exact :p
Me and my mum went over to see the pups and possibly see what pup we wanted.
now this may not seem interesting but read on.
We entered this area where the pups were being kept, it was madness, puppies bouncing around tails wagging, i sat on the floor let the puppies sniff like dogs do :p but one dog wasnt running around and "Attacking" me with love, but instead crawled onto my lap, curled up in a ball and went to sleep.
It was then i know that this Dog was The dog for me and till this day she still crawls onto my lap and goes to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed my story :)

My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
cmpunk771
UK platinum
Total posts: 2391
Date of Birth: 1994-03-21
Total Earnings: $286.71

There is the pice of paper, didn't come out in the photo. So i did i close up.
These instruments and games are close to me, i am a HUGE fan of Guitarhero and rock band, i have all of the games! (ones not in the pic are being
lended to my friend) The guitar in the middle made me Number 1 in the world at rockband 2 and got me on to bbc news
It then went on to winning me £300! I have stopped competing now and play for fun but thats why its so special to me! The cats in there for fun! :)
STAFF SPOTLIGHT- http://www.points2shop.com/topic/52832/Staff-Spotlight-Week-1/1 Learn about the staff members!!!
Nate101
US (WI) platinum
Total posts: 1485
Date of Birth: 1990-11-06
Total Earnings: $130.86
mmmkay if u give me till....late tonight i'll have my pic for u :p my most prized possession but i dont have access to it till tonight because my wife has it atm.
VortexFM
UK platinum
Total posts: 1940
Date of Birth: 1977-03-08
Total Earnings: $183.26
This is my Denon DNX-500 DJ Mixer. And it is special to me because i have had this since i was a little kid. About 14. And almsost all the time, i played on it. I saved for months on end, selling stuff like my Gameboy to raise enough for it. And when i finally got it, i almost cried with excitement! I still use it today, its had its day, parts need replacing and servicing regularly, but i make the most of it, because its a fantastic mixer, and it brings back those memories of when i lived in Essex, and i used to have those Midday raves in my bedroom when my parents were out. :D

See my profile to get my Gamertag and other info. [IMG][removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]]
DUSTIN073
This post has been deleted.
CoolDudeIsHereNow
UK new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 142
Date of Birth: 1990-01-01
Total Earnings: $98.85
[QUOTE]The guitar in the middle made me Number 1 in the world at rockband 2[/QUOTE]

Nice, never knew that :)
Check Out My New Gaming Forum: abstractgamers.forumotion.com

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom