More options
Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Free Drink at Dunkin' Doughnuts on your Birthday! (Plus a Medium Beverage for now!)
Created: 2013-07-17 13:53:01
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Coffee, latte, tea, Coolatta or hot chocolate on your birthday! Plus a Medium Beverage for now!

● Your favorite drink–for free*–that’s your first perk. You’ll get a coupon for a free medium beverage in the mail by the end of next month.

● A birthday drink–it’s on the house. For your birthday, we’ll send you another coupon to enjoy a free* medium beverage of your choice.

You can sign up for Donuts Perks Here to receive a FREE Medium Beverage of your choice - also you will receive a FREE coupon on your Birthday for a FREE coffee, latte, tea, Coolatta or hot chocolate straight to your mailbox.

Find your local store here

I think I might head over to the US myself because that Iced Coffee in the picture looks a m a z i n g! :lol:

Enjoy :)
grohmomma88
US (IN) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 150
Total Earnings: $208.6
I signed up, I don't have to order a DD card in order to get the free drink do I?
You live and you learn.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
I signed up, I don't have to order a DD card in order to get the free drink do I?grohmomma88

I think you have to sign up for their rewards program and get the DD card (for free) to get it
mohammedatique
This post has been deleted.
mohammedatique
IN new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 43
Date of Birth: 1989-06-05
Total Earnings: $3.15
Hey dear i can't singup
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper