More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » suggestions!
Created: 2013-07-06 08:56:23
parasisbest
IN new
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1998-12-25
Total Earnings: $0.68
the things that we want is-

1.cannot get points after completing offers 2

! -i have watched the introduction video 3 times but still cannot get 5 points ! maybe its a BUG

2. too many popups !!- sometimes after opening some offers or clicking on the links like my account opens a pop-ups !!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------
some more
cannot get points so easily !!

actually i want some points for my friend birthday lol i know i want it as a surprise hehehe i am collecting as many points as possible but cannot get a bit fast i want a Nintendo for him lol
***anti-bullying***
Spicin
IN platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1122
pop ups ? truly, I have never seen a pop-up from here. it must be your browser's fault. The introduction video bug was fixed 3-4 days ago. and if points could be easily earned then everyone would have been so rich.
beth201009
UK moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 298
Total Earnings: $3817.78
Offers are approved and credited by the advertisers so there's not much P2S can do about this.

Regarding the pop ups and on site ads are there to help pay for the domain site so this site can stay open and free for all of us. You shouldn't be getting pop ups when you click on your account, I would suspect you have adware on your PC

With the introduction video, I have noticed you need to verify your email address for credit, have you done this?

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom