More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S The Game » After a certain level
1 2 3
Created: 2013-07-04 07:47:17
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 152
Same. I'm not handing out advice anymore either. I was trying to be a good sport about it get some competition. Everytime i enter a corner to try and get some high levels people like shinji and not so much Aashu but still just hound me till i leave =|

I see now why you make as most of the game as you can so early on. That way you dont need to fret over competition later on.

Lessons well learned.
And from that day forward, My arm changed.. and a voice echoed, 'Power.... Give Me More.... Power...' and if i must become a Demon then so be it, I'll endure the exile, anything to protect her.
shin1992
MU gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 33
i only attack you if you attack me first or (if i misclick) xd.

P.S its not shinji. its shin :p
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
Sorry Shinji! xD
and lol thats why i attack you! just click spamming those monsters and then said name appears and its like you have died and your like BLARRRRRRHHHHH!

Annoyance.
Then you go attacking me back and im totally buggered =|
Two Wrongs dont make a right you know :p
And from that day forward, My arm changed.. and a voice echoed, 'Power.... Give Me More.... Power...' and if i must become a Demon then so be it, I'll endure the exile, anything to protect her.
shin1992
MU gold
Used to the forums
oh yeah ! then dont get in my way. haha :p
+ its the first time i'm seeing you "there" in my 1 month of play
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
Thats because i dont usually make much effort to get anywere on the boards. Just a time passing thing.
But i figured last few days id give it a proper go.
Might go all out on it this upcoming tournament. Itll be the other way round if so :]
shin1992
MU gold
Used to the forums
i wish you good luck :D
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
As to you
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
I had the same mindset in helping others too till I realize how limited the grids were. Still I gave some tips to a few players, but with how it is now, I think it's best if we let the new players just figure it out. I think it's fair and it's not like the game is complicated.

I'm actually just lucky that I have lots of spare time in the early part of the week for the game. By Sunday and forward, I'm pretty busy and only click sparingly when I get the chance as opposed to full time rapid clicking. But yes, I try to get as much as possible before it gets busy.

As for PVP, you guys are more than welcomed to attack me lol. I promise I won't hit back, unless it's accidental. I think there was one time when I accidently click shin last week, and that was my first time in like months. The might gain is just not worth it for me. It may be for others though.

Other than that, the game really needs to put opposing players away from the top spot enemies appear in the grid. It does get a tinny bit frustrating sometimes.
shin1992
MU gold
Used to the forums
lol. yeah i still remember that and also i hav lot of time misclicking u as well xd.. you should go into hidding when you go offline or you jst want me to lose might :p
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
Well, I honestly don't know how you guys can accidently click me, knowing I'm always at the spot but I'm really there for people that like pvps so much. I assume you guys know how to do it right at this point and also the risk it brings. However, the main reason is just because I want to be at the spot so I can go right to clicking when I come back to it, even though there's a market nearby.

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom