More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S The Game » After a certain level
1 2 3
Created: 2013-07-04 07:47:17
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 152
I just cant find anything that gets me anywere decent.
Is there anywere on the map that does creatures say between 25- 30? in levels i mean.
Im hoarded with 20-24 but they arent bringing in the right amount of profit they did when i was 2-3 levels lower.
It's a pain the grid isnt larger, or have more grids with stronger enemies. Cause you take on levels 20-25 every now and then the odd 28 and everything higher than that is mid 30s to 40+
And from that day forward, My arm changed.. and a voice echoed, 'Power.... Give Me More.... Power...' and if i must become a Demon then so be it, I'll endure the exile, anything to protect her.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
You probably know all of them by now. It's not much. The four corners are the main ones.

Rather than bigger maps, the enemies just need to be distributed better. There are way too many girds that are low level and useless imo.

The lack of distribution is also why I think the game will become unplayable and less enjoyable when there will be a lot of people looking for these grids and trying to fight for them. I've seen 3 people fight it off for one grid.
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
I know what you mean honestly though after level 10ish i never see you about you got a hiding spot your not sharing haha.
I noticed near the end of this weeks that there were higher levels around the edges i think the highest ive managed to kill was a level 39 major.
But those grids are horrid to keep hold of SRG1999 absolutely hounded me for a little bit because i was in his spots. I thought you could only be beaten by a character 3 times a day but me an Asshu kept killing one another for ages trying to get the grids.
And from that day forward, My arm changed.. and a voice echoed, 'Power.... Give Me More.... Power...' and if i must become a Demon then so be it, I'll endure the exile, anything to protect her.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
The way it works is that the counter resets when you attempt a kill. For you to be invisible, you have to be killed 3 straight, without yourself attempting a kill.

Like I said before, the game nor the map is big and deep enough to hold anything in secret. The last thing I do is hide. Trust me. I leave my character out in the open when I'm not playing.

There are higher level around the edges, but around the four corners are where you'll find most people towards the end of the week, as you probably already notice.

But yeah, it's not so fun when you're fighting for grids. This is probably one of the reasons why most people stay quiet. People say they like competition, but in situations like this, I wonder how much they really like it.
KamilS2
PL gold
New Poster
Total posts: 10
I noticed near the end of this weeks that there were higher levels around the edges i think the highest ive managed to kill was a level 39 major. Gentication

You're good the highest level I've ever killed was around 30 - 34. But I did it with 0/0 durability weapon lol and when I tried again I got killed and lost a lot of gold... (it would be nice to have a safe place to store your gold)

But yeah, it's not so fun when you're fighting for grids. This is probably one of the reasons why most people stay quiet. People say they like competition, but in situations like this, I wonder how much they really like it. daus26

It's no fun and it's not a competition. When you fight for a grid deciding factors are not skills but a speed of your internet connection and quality of your computer. You can't compete when everyone follows the same guide/walktrough lol it's called mindless grinding.
Getting to the top using your own skills and experience that's fun.
Sometimes I prefer to kill lower levels monsters to avoid grid fight lol
And yeah there're too many mid range monsters.
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
It's no fun and it's not a competition. When you fight for a grid deciding factors are not skills but a speed of your internet connection and quality of your computer. You can't compete when everyone follows the same guide/walktrough lol it's called mindless grinding. Getting to the top using your own skills and experience that's fun. Sometimes I prefer to kill lower levels monsters to avoid grid fight lol And yeah there're too many mid range monsters.KamilS2

I disagree only with the last part.
Its not that there are to many mid range monsters its that levels 1-10 take up id say about 60% of the entire grid.
But trying to get the best slots for advancement is really hard since the spaces are so limited past a certain level. I doubt the Admins thought the game would be as popular as is.
rockinsam
IN silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 88
Date of Birth: 1995-04-19
Total Earnings: $30.6
How do u guys level up so fast....how much ours u. Pleay
I'm the boss here .....B-)
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
When you fight for a grid deciding factors are not skills but a speed of your internet connection and quality of your computer.KamilS2

That's a good point, but isn't that how it goes for any online game?

But yeah, it's a game of probability, not so much skill. There is no actual skill involve in clicking your mouse or touchpad. One of the reason why I don't even bother with PVP.
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
This is becoming a serious in game problem now. Every corner of the map is occupied by one or two people. I cannot proceed any further because each time a respawn on the enemies is made they are gone within the second they appear.

I really do hope that someday... Someday the admins will get back into this game.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
I feel you. Like I said before, having too many people capable of playing this game can really break it. Sometimes it makes you think twice if you really want everyone to know how you play the game, especially of how hard you've worked (or lucky) to figure it out yourselves while the new players get a free pass.

Personally I've shared with a very few individuals. With the way it is now, I don't think I'd be willing to share anymore.

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom