More options
Points2Shop Forums » News, Announcements & Contests » Remake of Cashle logo!!!!Cash contest
1 2 3 4 5 6
Created: 2009-07-17 18:43:04
sheldonxkorpet
UK silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Date of Birth: 1990-10-19
Total Earnings: $37.19
Wow awesome work sleepyty718! Maybe the Cashle needs to stand out more though...bigger or in a different font :)
dtk763r5
This post has been deleted.
TRDYota02
US (CA) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 122
Somewhere in the first post should say you cannot use copyrighted images in the logo you make, unless you have permission from the owner... I doubt Nintendo will give you permission to use any of their characters in a website logo.
zikemackas
US (IL) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1475
Date of Birth: 1986-11-14
ahhhh one day i will be able to put a pic up in a forum, i tried that one like 6 times and the best it would do is put in a link
Nate101
US (WI) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1485
Date of Birth: 1990-11-06
Total Earnings: $130.86
Somewhere in the first post should say you cannot use copyrighted images in the logo you make, unless you have permission from the owner... I doubt Nintendo will give you permission to use any of their characters in a website logo.
TRDYota02

copyright doesn't mean anything dude, chill out, people use mario and images like that all the time, I'm not claiming that i 100% made up mario, therefore im not infringing on anything to do with the copyright. So don't even say that dude and learn about copyrights.

There is a thing called "fair use" where people can use any character for general use in a spoof or for other general use, as long as you don't use it for your own use in games and etc, however you cannot claim that you made it 100% yourself. For example my design, the mario is not infringing on copyrights because I do not claim it isn't mario. Of course it is mario, I used it because everyone loves mario, and it is a huge seller for nintendo therefore I used it to draw users to coming to the site maybe to get a mario game.
pthnmh
US (NC) new
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 20
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $25.95

Hopefully Mine has some decency of comments... I WANNA WIN!!! lol atleast a 2nd place thing :p Good Luck All
Point2shop.com Best Site in the hiz-ouse
pthnmh
cheeseharvest90
US (PA) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 261
Date of Birth: 1990-12-06
Total Earnings: $75.67

Wow I haven't done graphic art in months lol.
pthnmh
TRDYota02
US (CA) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 122
copyright doesn't mean anything dude, chill out, people use mario and images like that all the time, I'm not claiming that i 100% made up mario, therefore im not infringing on anything to do with the copyright. So don't even say that dude and learn about copyrights.

There is a thing called "fair use" where people can use any character for general use in a spoof or for other general use, as long as you don't use it for your own use in games and etc, however you cannot claim that you made it 100% yourself. For example my design, the mario is not infringing on copyrights because I do not claim it isn't mario. Of course it is mario, I used it because everyone loves mario, and it is a huge seller for nintendo therefore I used it to draw users to coming to the site maybe to get a mario game.
Nate101

I'm not angry bro, I'm just saying if this is a serious contest, and the winning logo will actually get put up on Cashle.com the owners of Cashle will not want a Nintendo character in their logo lol. I'm sure they don't want lawyers from Nintendo coming here requesting they take the logo down or pay a fine.

A copyright infringement doesn't mean you claimed you made it. Copyright infringement (or copyright violation) is the unauthorized use of material that is covered by copyright law, in a manner that violates one of the copyright owner's exclusive rights, such as the right to reproduce or alter somebody's work.

1 2 3 4 5 6
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom