More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Is webs.com a good alternative to weebly?
Created: 2013-07-03 07:55:25
Ramsea
US (FL) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Total Earnings: $105.24
Aloha, Do you think webs.com would be a good alternative to weebly for a little referral like site? This would be to share with friends and a very specific community I'm in (not so much the whole world). I don't see anything right away in the TOS but are there any problems I should be aware of? Thanks for your time. :)
Everyone has ocean's to fly, if they have the heart to do it. Is it reckless? Maybe. But what do dreams know of boundaries? - Amelia Earhart
helmsuzanne
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2023
Date of Birth: 1984-02-05
Total Earnings: $2015.23
Lots of people use webs.com, i don't think you should have any problems.
Ramsea
US (FL) platinum
New Poster
Thanks helmsuzanne. :)
Everyone has ocean's to fly, if they have the heart to do it. Is it reckless? Maybe. But what do dreams know of boundaries? - Amelia Earhart
RaveAddiction
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 817
Don't use weebly full stop they will eventually rip down your website without warning like 90% of other members.
Ramsea
US (FL) platinum
New Poster
Yeah, I originally started it on weebly because I used it before (just for fun) but I heard it was a bad idea for P2S. Glad I found out it out now.... vs. later, thanks RaveAddiction! :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom