More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Prize Shipping Failure!
Created: 2013-07-03 01:53:53
salil999
US (IL) gold
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1990-11-18
Total Earnings: $172.25
So I ordered 2 10 dollar amazon gift cards physical obviously on the 25th of june which both got approved on the 28th of june which is a friday and they come yesterday the first of july on monday which is really 1 day shipping for free and it came by UPS not USPS. Wow, great, thanks. Now, I ordered some headphones which were approved on like the 19th or 18th of june and still haven't arrived. Getting pretty pissed. It's been 2 weeks. What should I do? I believe tomorrow is the last day until 2 weeks are over. Help?
kea2525
US diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 584
Total Earnings: $1266.33
I would wait another week. Sometimes it can take 3 weeks to send out the item. Depends on where its shipping from. I once had an item that took 4 weeks.
Also don't forget the 4th is coming up and there is no mail that day. It slows everything down.
alex245
US (CA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 160
Date of Birth: 1997-02-05
Total Earnings: $253.95
All items vary on the shipping time. I remember when I ordered the dollar from P2S it took around 2 months.
urvashimaharshi
IN platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 242
Total Earnings: $279.26
Today was the day when i was suppose to get my order delivered.. still waiting.. It might get delay but wont cancel..
chelaine
US (IL) new
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1970-06-02
Total Earnings: $5.4
You shouldn't cry about not getting your goals on time. What's important is that we're getting some money to help us get our lives back on track. Isn't that what it's all about?

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom