More options
Points2Shop Forums » Lifestyle » Koi Fish Ponds? Koi Fish Aquariums?
Created: 2013-06-18 14:24:31
bobbarker18
US gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 100
Total Earnings: $196.22
Anyone have a koi pond or aqaurium with koi fish? Can you share your story about building one or the types of fish you have in your pond or aqaurium? Id like to hear..im starting to build/dig a koi pond now...thanks
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1260
Total Earnings: $2459.19
Anyone have a koi pond or aqaurium with koi fish? Can you share your story about building one or the types of fish you have in your pond or aqaurium? Id like to hear..im starting to build/dig a koi pond now...thanksbobbarker18

Great choice. Me and my dad built one in our garden. Took about a week or so cause its half below and half above ground.
ldnewman
UK gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 28
Date of Birth: 1982-03-03
Total Earnings: $295.09
I also built a koi pond in my garden. It is also dug in the ground with a wall for increased height. First make sure you know what you are digging out if you are going that route as I wish I had a mini digger for mine. I have some Ghost Koi a fish that looks a little like a common carp gold fish grass carp and some others that were rescued from a pond that the owner left when they moved out. It can be a long hard job but the rewards are there to be seen with some healthy colourful fish.
newette
US gold
Half way there
Total posts: 699
Total Earnings: $946.05
I never built one before, but I would love to as a learning experience!

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom