More options
Points2Shop Forums » Gaming » The Simpsons Taped out, anyone playing it?
Created: 2013-06-13 17:00:33
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 246
Hi all

It's been a while since I have visited the P2S forums. Hoping to get back into things soon. Anyway, to my forum post.

I have been playing for a little while The Simpsons Tapped Out, and i was just wondering how many others are playing it. I'm not looking to get a big long list of usernames to add to my friends list there, but rather let you know about a cool little site that I have got together that may help those who play the game. You can find the site in the link below:

Tapped-Out

I thought it would be a cool idea to make a place where other people who play the game can meet, share hints, tips and tricks, show off their own Springfield's and even grab some doughnuts. This seems the next best thing seeing as there is no way to communicate with other players whilst "in game".

I just want to make it clear to you all tat there is no charge of fee to sign up to the site, nor is there a charge to use the site after signing up. Why not take a look and perhaps use the site even if you don't play the game. It could be a really great site to stay in touch with your friends.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. With the help of all of the amazing members here on P2S, Tapped-Out could very soon become a fantastic community for all to enjoy :)
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1164
Total Earnings: $748.92
Brilliant game :D I havent had much time but played it when ive had time
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Brilliant game I havent had much time but played it when ive had timerhyswestern97

I'm hooked on it. I love playing it haha. Loving the new update too "Squidport" lol :)

Let me know what you think of the site :)
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1164
Total Earnings: $748.92
nice. good site :)
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Thanks mate, means alot. I hope that other people who sign up and use it feel the same way :)

I have got so many more features planned for the site, that should make things a little more fun. I think for now though, I might keep the site as it is until there are a good number of people using it. Seems silly to put more work into it, until it is being used well.

I would love to hear what other people think of it, and what you would like to see added to the site :)
ldnewman
UK gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 28
Date of Birth: 1982-03-03
Total Earnings: $295.09
I did start playing but have not done for a while. Not since the wacking day update. I might get back in to it if I can find the time. Its annoying when real life gets in the way of things
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
I know how you feel there. We now have the Squidport update, which is more of a game expansion than just an event. Quite alot more to do now, with some great new features :) Hope you find the time to get back into it, and maybe see you on my site :)
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Just a quick update for you all, I have managed to add alot more content to the site for you all to enjoy. With the number of members growing daily, there is now a great community, with loads of things going on :) Next plan is to add some competitions!! :)

Would love to see fellow P2S members on there too. Could prove to be a great place to advertise referral links ;)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom