1 2
Created: 2013-06-13 01:34:34
fallonbalshin
CA elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 340
Date of Birth: 1994-10-03
Total Earnings: $1691.35
UPDATE: They are adding amazon.ca giftcards to the reward gallery :)

Ok so we barely have any giftcards and the decent ones need to be withdrawn with cash (boo). I personally want to see walmart giftcards and amazon.ca giftcards added that we can purchase with our points. And we're missing some key gift cards like itunes, PSN etc. PLEASE help and vote so the admins can see this and may add them

Poll: What gift cards do you want to see added for Canada?

Walmart
Amazon.com
PSN
Xbox live
Microsoft points
Other (comment)
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.

admin note

Most searches for Canadian gift cards result in a dead end for various reasons. If you guys could help us we can hopefully get some though.

For every giftcard you suggest, could you please list:

- location it can be bought, website or physical location in the US
Only the ones that can be bought in the US OR offer free shipping on a certain website (because we can only ship to your physical address if you want to buy with points). If no free shipping is available, it needs to be an emailed card, which would be available to bronze+ only.

- If it can be bought with US debit or credit cards If not, we will add the card, people will order, and once we buy the first card we will realize it won't work and have to remove everything again and deny all orders

- retail value of the product vs actual purchase value Often on online website they will try to sell the product for way more than its actually worth, or add fees upon check out. This will result in the product being too expensive for our members and no one will order it.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
what i dont get is why they havent added the ones ppl been suggesting some have some good votes on their polls >.>

but the more gift cards the better
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
fallonbalshin
CA elite
Am I spamming?
Lol I just dont even know why we wouldnt be able to purchase amazon codes? thats just wack
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Agreed the more gift cards the better!! Also helps as a referring niche of course. CA gift cards seem to be neglected a little. Not sure why these gift cards don't appear in our inventory if they can be ordered already. Not a lot of CA users know about this. Hope you get these added. :)
-
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 856
Total Earnings: $412.7
Yeah, hope there are more gift cards added. The current available gift cards seem to be lacking a little, and the mailed amazon card should be able to be ordered by anyone.
This post has not been deleted.
RaveAddiction
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 817
~ Bump for the fact this really needs doing seen a few people around wishing there were more GCs for CA members it'd help increase more refs here to so in all in all a win for everyone.
fallonbalshin
CA elite
Am I spamming?
Yeah thats actually true too I cant even say the amount of canadians i've talked to (on HS) who left cause the want itunes cards
Littlerose
US admin
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 477
See admin comments at the top
Littlerose
US admin
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 477
Agreed the more gift cards the better!! Also helps as a referring niche of course. CA gift cards seem to be neglected a little. Not sure why these gift cards don't appear in our inventory if they can be ordered already. Not a lot of CA users know about this. Hope you get these added.chevychic255

We can if someone would actually order those cards. I am not sure what the reason is they don't, maybe the costs?
If they are being ordered and it all works we can add them to the inventory.
So whoever tries and it works just let me know and refer to this post and we will go ahead and add them.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
We can if someone would actually order those cards. I am not sure what the reason is they don't, maybe the costs? If they are being ordered and it all works we can add them to the inventory. So whoever tries and it works just let me know and refer to this post and we will go ahead and add them.Littlerose
I've been told a few times now from CA users that admin won't order those gift cards anymore through ticket. I'm not sure why, been meaning to ask you guys about that.
-

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom