More options
Points2Shop Forums » Proof » Free Zippos!
1 2 3
Created: 2009-07-13 12:48:33
lpundrgrnd1
US (SC) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 166
Date of Birth: 1990-09-17
Total Earnings: $110.1
these are my zippos, I collect them. I have received 1 zippo from P2S, and am currently waiting for my fluid, flints, wicks, and my dollar to be approved.
This is my signature. Theres nothing worth reading here. If youre still reading, you probably understand that youre about halfway through a signature that is completely pointless. Oh well, too late. Congratulations. You win. Or lose. Lol you're still reading it.
Spartahog
US (IL) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 957
Date of Birth: 1985-10-19
Total Earnings: $147.7
NICE.
Shmoo
US (NJ) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 80
Total Earnings: $129.63
Congrats. If you already got a prize, why get the dollar? Cancel the order imo.
gedney
UK diamond
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10144
i just love those lighters i got about 15 myself congratulations on your prize mate look after them they will last a lifetime ;-)
lpundrgrnd1
US (SC) gold
Senior Poster

Congrats. If you already got a prize, why get the dollar? Cancel the order imo.
you're right. I just wanted the dollar just for the hell of it, but come to think of it, it's a waste of 144 points
This is my signature. Theres nothing worth reading here. If youre still reading, you probably understand that youre about halfway through a signature that is completely pointless. Oh well, too late. Congratulations. You win. Or lose. Lol you're still reading it.
lpundrgrnd1
US (SC) gold
Senior Poster
yep the one on the bottom left is my dad's, my mom gave it to my dad when they married about 19 years ago. I put fluid in it yesterday for him and lo and behold, it lights! the one on the right i bought on P2S though.
80general
UK moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8423
congrats on your prize go easy on the cigarettes though
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg547/80general1966/40518120092_zpsq2yarjad.jpg
misskarin323
US (PA) legend
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3360
Date of Birth: 1981-03-23
Congratulations on your prize!!
Brandon75
US (LA) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1148
Date of Birth: 1975-01-03
Total Earnings: $2855.83
Congrats!
Nate101
US (WI) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1485
Date of Birth: 1990-11-06
Total Earnings: $130.86
nice I had one (it's in my profile), but I ended up selling it to a friend (making a profit!) but the only zippo I have left is my bob marley one, my prized zippo..I love that thing, ever since I quit smoking though I haven't used it, but I still love it.

But congrats, looks like a very nice prize :)

1 2 3
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom