Created: 2013-06-08 19:55:18
kas038
NL platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 58
Date of Birth: 1994-12-24
Total Earnings: $790.33
Hi guys, I got a problem.
I did the crowdflower task a couple of times but I didn't received any money on point2shop.
When I log in at crowdflower it says : Earnings (from September 1st, 2012)
Points To Shop
1.34 USD
But I never saw this money on my point2shop account, do anybody knows anything about this task and how I get my money?

thx!
marekwolan
UK gold
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1999-03-17
Total Earnings: $29.74
I have never had this problem with crowdflower however it pays out after you complete 12 tasks.
graeme74
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 289
Total Earnings: $9853.74
Hi, you are probably best contacting Crowdflower themselves through the Support option on this site, and make sure to include your Contributor ID number. In my experience they have always replied to any issues I have had in a couple of days at most.

Hope this helps :)
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 856
Total Earnings: $412.7
I have never had this problem with crowdflower however it pays out after you complete 12 tasks.marekwolan

It doesn't have to be 12 tasks. Just 12 cents would do, regardless of the number of tasks done to accumulate that amount.
This post has not been deleted.
sorahearts
US (IL) gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1970-04-13
Total Earnings: $93.36
Maybe you did not do the task right or maybe you need to earn up to 12 cents to get the full payout.
avik2191
IN platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 218
Listen if the task pay you less than 6 cent, you have to accumulate up to 12 cent at least to see it in your account, it takes barely 1 to 2 minutes to show up in your account.

Now if you unable gather 12 cent by doing the task and task is over or say " The task is nearly completed " don't worry, when you complete different task your previously earned part will be added with your the current earning.

Enjoy points2shop . :)
Need any help, ಠ_ಠ ask for sure! :light::yinyang: ⋘Ⓟ:robot:ⒾⓃⓉⓈ➋ⓈⒽ:robot:Ⓟ ⋙
rg73
IN silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 35
Date of Birth: 1992-03-21
Total Earnings: $12.01
thank you for the info avik2191
arander3
US (FL) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Date of Birth: 1984-10-23
Total Earnings: $90.75
I just saw this & i hope you've figured it out, but i noticed myself i was getting approval for each grouping from p2sn but not paid 4 it, if that makes since, until i realixed i want hitting "give up" each time when i stopped 4 the day....

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom