Points2Shop Forums » Creative Works » My New Online Business
1 2
Created: 2013-06-03 15:17:43
stephen12A
US platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 25
Total Earnings: $310.31
I just started a new online business and want you guys to check it out and tell me what you think of it. I am open to suggestions and want to know from users with my experience on how I can make it better. Check it out at http://www.onlinescrapyard.weebly.com and let me know what you think of it.
1st rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club. 2nd rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club I see a lot of new faces around here so someone broke the 1st and 2nd rule.
CaptainGinyu
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 334
Total Earnings: $201.23
Seems cool. Do you make the parts themselves or do you buy them from some kind of supplier?
Ginyu Force Rules!
stephen12A
US platinum
Getting Chatty
Well actually we take apart small and large electronics and scrap them. We do buy from suppliers to acquire the items to scrap for materials. so in a way yes we do buy from people, but not the parts directly.
1st rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club. 2nd rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club I see a lot of new faces around here so someone broke the 1st and 2nd rule.
CaptainGinyu
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Okay, makes sense...

Also, I noticed that you said on your site that there were some parts that are not listed... what parts are those?
Ginyu Force Rules!
stephen12A
US platinum
Getting Chatty
well we have a lot of extra things including a small motor several more speakers, tons of screws, another battery pack, and a few more leds. And other stuff of the like
stephen12A
US platinum
Getting Chatty
like it says on our site if you are interested in a specific part send a custom request and we might have it not yet listed.
CaptainGinyu
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Okay, cool... I'm not exactly looking to buy parts yet... but I'll keep an eye on your site when I do in the future... :)
Ginyu Force Rules!
stephen12A
US platinum
Getting Chatty
Thanks I appreciate it
newette
US gold
Half way there
Total posts: 699
Total Earnings: $946.05
Awesome! Wish you all the best on your future online business endeavors!
guthix181
US (IA) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 377
Date of Birth: 1996-01-29
Total Earnings: $183.14
And do you make sales? I'm just really curious.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom