Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » Free Sample of Breath Right Strips [US]
Created: 2013-06-02 18:59:09
NicoleRyder
US (CA) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 11
Total Earnings: $349.17
https://www.breatheright.com/breatherightfreesample.promo

Fill out the fields below to register for your free sample. You'll receive it in 1-2 weeks. You'll also be eligible to receive offers, and news about Breathe Right products. Note: you must be a US resident 18 years of age or older, one sample per household.
~ Nicole
mattyboi2010
UK platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 107
Total Earnings: $232.11
can u put more info in please as i dont have a clue what it is or wether its available for the uk etc also the link does not work "The page cannot be displayed because the expectation failed."
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
https://www.breatheright.com/breatherightfreesample.promo

Fill out the fields below to register for your free sample. You'll receive it in 1-2 weeks. You'll also be eligible to receive offers, and news about Breathe Right products. Note: you must be a US resident 18 years of age or older, one sample per household.NicoleRyder

I updated your reply to contain a correct and working link and some information on the product. Please note, if your posts are of such poor quality in the future then they may be removed.
AgenArizona
US (IN) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1996-12-13
Total Earnings: $0.11
I'm still confused.
akashchowdhury
IN new
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1998-08-02
Total Earnings: $4.62
Can you please give us some more information about the product it would be really helpful!
MaraJadeC
PH new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 49
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $0.0
I updated your reply to contain a correct and working link and some information about the product..shelbinator

You are our savior!

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom