1 2
Created: 2013-05-27 16:42:36
stephenbaldwin
UK elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 37
Date of Birth: 1978-12-29
Total Earnings: $329.65
everyday i do the daily surveys if i am lucky two approve for me so how is it that a certain user is getting four to five surveys approved each day without fail when myself and most users get one to two surveys approved i think this user is cheating and further more he is being allowed to get away with it
stemeister
KindOfMagic
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Date of Birth: 1998-04-06
Total Earnings: $719.93
you need to have a proof ;/
KindOfMagic
This post has been deleted.
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1260
Total Earnings: $2459.35
everyday i do the daily surveys if i am lucky two approve for me so how is it that a certain user is getting four to five surveys approved each day without fail when myself and most users get one to two surveys approved i think this user is cheating and further more he is being allowed to get away with itstephenbaldwin

From what i know from past convo's admin have been notified of it. This was a while ago so i would assume checks have been made.

Personally i would say this is more of a support ticket / private issue rather than discussion in the forum as it could lead to a "witch hunt" lol and make the member feel un-comfortable especially if its all legit and above board.
stephenbaldwin
UK elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 37
Date of Birth: 1978-12-29
Total Earnings: $329.65
fair comment but when you look at the contest page and see someone twenty surveys in front of everyone else then you start scratching your head
stemeister
TylerUSA
US (MO) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 133
Date of Birth: 1995-01-01
Total Earnings: $430.18
I usually approve anywhere from 3-6 daily surveys everyday. It's not impossible to do
pocketaces240
US (CA) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 73
Total Earnings: $385.79
Its really hard when users get disqualified.. I have only finished 3 surveys today.. would do 5 a day normally from the daily surveys/peanuts/usamp/SSI
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3874
Date of Birth: 1988-03-02
Total Earnings: $3196.14
4-5 surveys a day really isn't that difficult.
RaveAddiction
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 817
Its not that hard its all about demographics.
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 462
Date of Birth: 1985-03-28
Total Earnings: $830.7
I dont think they are hacking . There is nothing they can hack about approval.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom