More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S The Game » Did anyone know ?
1 2 3
Created: 2013-05-12 11:34:58
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 152
That Bandits drop energy packs?
I didn't and i've been wasting my time and gold buying some to gain profit quickly.

Might be already know to a few. and i like stiff competition even if im not the best at the game.

So more know drops are

Desert Nomad - Garbage/Spear

Lost Soldier - Kombat Knife/Pistol

Feel free to post rare drops you have come across on the game.
Post a pic if possible!
And from that day forward, My arm changed.. and a voice echoed, 'Power.... Give Me More.... Power...' and if i must become a Demon then so be it, I'll endure the exile, anything to protect her.
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 856
Total Earnings: $412.7
Wow, I didn't know this...I haven't exactly been active on p2sthegame but when I was I was always buying energy shots or waiting to recover. Thanks ;)
This post has not been deleted.
redsa
ID new
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1993-03-16
Total Earnings: $0.08
can i get points from rpg game?
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
can i get points from rpg game?redsa

Please ask questions like these in your own topics or in appropriate topics already on page. In answer to the question though you can earn cash if you make top ten on the scoreboard.

flwlforeva, and you also get kombat knife from bandits too! Just got one!
And from that day forward, My arm changed.. and a voice echoed, 'Power.... Give Me More.... Power...' and if i must become a Demon then so be it, I'll endure the exile, anything to protect her.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
I never knew this, honestly. Cool find. I see that ergo put some thought into this when he made the game lol. I've just recently found out about bandits and combat knives, but never the fact that they also drop energy packs. Too bad though, there aren't any higher level bandits and they're very few on the map.

Now all we need is a Samurai or Ninja that drops Katanas lol. But not really though as I can see this ruining the balance of the game.
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
What do you mean there aren't any high level bandits? on the left side of the map in the middle there are about 3 locations were they are around the level 20-30 mark! even more so since i just saw a level 32 one!

Yeah, if that weapon became a drop-able then i think it might just destroy the game. What with the might boosts that would give especially if players got one right near the beginning
marcLoL100
PH new
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1985-06-28
Total Earnings: $0.65
i cant play games D:
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 856
Total Earnings: $412.7
i cant play games D:marcLoL100

This is p2sthegame, not p2s games :)

flwlforeva, and you also get kombat knife from bandits too! Just got one!Gentication

o-o I didn't know that either ;) thanks for the tip!
This post has not been deleted.
Gentication
UK gold
Senior Poster
o-o I didn't know that either thanks for the tip!flwlforeva

Your welcome!

hey Daus, What does Lost Soldier Major Drop?
I've just started killing them and i doubt they drop the same as lost soldier.
Wouldnt be much of a Major if he had the same weapons

I'll try and post a picture next time an odd drop happens!
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
Oops, I meant to say there aren't many high level bandits. They're obscured where they are and not at the place I like to camp.

I have no idea what a lost soldier major drop. I'll try to see tomorrow as I'm getting ready to close up on the leaderboards.

Btw, have you received any drops from Pix?

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom