More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » SSI Surveys? (Resolved)
1 2
Created: 2013-05-11 19:12:16
Minh17
US elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 26
How many SSI surveys am I allowed to complete in a day? Can I complete each survey more than once?
Fagex
US (CA) elite
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Total Earnings: $425.66
I think there are an unlimited times you can complete, as long as you qualify. When it says "Sorry!" you would have to wait until a new survey is being offered.
Minh17
US elite
Used to the forums
I think there are an unlimited times you can complete, as long as you qualify. When it says "Sorry!" you would have to wait until a new survey is being offered.Fagex

Sweet, I hope that's the case. Can any mods/admins or anyone who is absolutely sure confirm? I don't want to want to see any offers reversed.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
I don't think you can do the exact same survey multiple times. I'd recommend asking JustDoIt about this one, he's the offers admin and would be able to give a concrete answer :)
Minh17
US elite
Used to the forums
Will do, thanks. :)
Unthinky
NL new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1990-11-17
Total Earnings: $3.99
Tnx amn
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 856
Total Earnings: $412.7
You can't do the same survey twice, but you can keep trying as many surveys as you qualify for till you reach the Sorry page.
Also remember to close the tab and reopen a new one after completing each survey, that way ensures you'll get paid for all the surveys you do :)
This post has not been deleted.
Minh17
US elite
Used to the forums
Hmm... I was able to complete the Daily Router survey twice today.
FireryFrost
US new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 233
Hmm... I was able to complete the Daily Router survey twice today.Minh17

You can complete that SSI router as many times as you want. The most I've ever done on a day would be around 7-8. :p But you have to remember to clear your cookies after each completed survey in order to increase your chances of qualifying for another one.
FireryFrost
This post has been deleted.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom