More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » ---My Referral Weebly Website Vanished-------++
1 2 3 4
Created: 2013-05-02 09:28:15
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 462
Date of Birth: 1985-03-28
Total Earnings: $818.52
It is a tremendous shock for me that some of my rival here on P2S have Reported my weebly site , so its taken down without any warning. My all hardwork which i did for months just vanished into the air. It was my first site which provide me handfull of quality referrals. :(
But Listen you all this is not my end here. Even Idiots Report my all the sites , I have strength to make new.
Those people are biggest loosers who reports others website. My warning to all members here please dont post your website here On P2S otherwise Your website will be also be taken down. I dont clearly know whether its weebly alone who has taken it down. But Its easy to take down a weebly site by a user. By simple reporting 2 or 3 complains to weebly by different ip's .
THIS IS NOT MY DEFEAT I WILL COME BACK....
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
Total posts: 856
Total Earnings: $412.7
Really sorry about your site :cry:
How do you know it's another rival who reported it, cuz weebly has been known for taking sites like these down but then you can always try again :)
why not save a copy of all your site's text and images in your email or something so you can restore your site whenever something like that happens to it?
This post has not been deleted.
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?

wait a s

Really sorry about your site
How do you know it's another rival who reported it, cuz weebly has been known for taking sites like these down but then you can always try again
why not save a copy of all your site's text and images in your email or something so you can restore your site whenever something like that happens to it?flwlforeva

My website was going fine for like one year. After my fight with xXshadowxX , In referral section on some topic my website gone. I dunno who has reported but i cannot trust him.
earntogive
US (CA) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 71
Sorry to hear that. But how would u know it was a rival from p2shop who reported u? Well anyways hope u get back in track
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
Sorry to hear that. But how would u know it was a rival from p2shop who reported u? Well anyways hope u get back in trackearntogive

Few days back xXshadowTxx was fighting with me on referral section post. So i think its easy for one to report weebly by just changing IPs .
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1300
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $373.51
You really think I care so much about your puny site and your insignificant insults you threw in the other thread so much that I would actually go and report another member's site?

Honesetly, I'm not even going to get worked up about this. You are just a baby crying for attention at this point, and you deserve none.

If a moderator (or member with the ability to delete threads) has any decency they'll remove this thread due to the op pointing random fingers at people.

You want to know why your site was removed? It's because it was so poorly designed that Weebly found out about it immedietely and saw it as a scam and removed it. End of story.
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
Hey, stop fighting over this issue :/
machiavellidesmond, is there any possibility you could contact weebly and ask them why your site was removed, was it because someone reported it or because weebly deleted it themselves?
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
You really think I care so much about your puny site and your insignificant insults you threw in the other thread so much that I would actually go and report another member's site?

Honesetly, I'm not even going to get worked up about this. You are just a baby crying for attention at this point, and you deserve none.

If a moderator (or member with the ability to delete threads) has any decency they'll remove this thread due to the op pointing random fingers at people.

You want to know why your site was removed? It's because it was so poorly designed that Weebly found out about it immedietely and saw it as a scam and removed it. End of story.xXShaddowTXx

I dont need your opinion whether my site was build of low quality. The only thing that is making me sad that my hardwork just vanished into the air. And I didnt said you did. I am also confused here. I was just pointing because you were only fighting me last time. I know you are laughing at me but this was nothing for me. I will up soon. This site Gives me quality referrals so its not poorly build you know.
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
Hey, stop fighting over this issue :/
machiavellidesmond, is there any possibility you could contact weebly and ask them why your site was removed, was it because someone reported it or because weebly deleted it themselves?flwlforeva

My account is not opening at weebly I dont know what happened. :(
How to contact weebly?
flwlforeva
SG platinum
Why stop now?
My account is not opening at weebly I dont know what happened. :( How to contact weebly?machiavellidesmond

Their email or something?

1 2 3 4
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom