More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Low on surveys again ??
Created: 2013-04-14 04:05:13
pauldnb
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 52
Date of Birth: 1981-08-15
Total Earnings: $730.75
I have been noticing that recently opinion and guy2c are low on surveys it used to be the 2 that would always give me something, but now its kinda stuck even though everytime it asks " do you have a bank account ", I click YES and still tells me there isnt any surveys available.

I have tried all the other things clearing my cookies with ccleaner and trying a new email but that dont work, have also seen that some survey companies have added more security measures in that when filling out your postcode it seems to know if you have already completed the survey before you even start.

I just wish there were more advertisers for surveys like (dumpeedailies or idz) that I have seen around, would really help to earn, relying on surveys alot now just seems empty hope they get some new ones in soon, its stressful when you keep clicking and it constantly telling you " sorry there are no surveys available "

what do you think?
ThisAnvil
UK legend
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
I agree. At the moment, I struggle to get many daily surveys anymore which is frustrating as they make up most of my earnings on here.

It certainly would be nice if P2S would look to expand it's daily surveys with ones that we can do every day, especially for us UKers.
2010-11-14 05:52:57
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1682.0
There sometimes is indeed a lock if inventory for some countries. We've seriously expanded our survey inventory over time though, so there should be a ton more surveys and opportunities than a year ago.
phenix7280
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
From what I notice, it seems like it's not just the surveys of P2S inventory, but all external walls too. Everywhere seems to be very low on new inventory. Hopefully things pick up again soon though. Goals to get and getting them is proving tough right now.
DoktaC4ibby
US (WA) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 19
Date of Birth: 1995-02-02
Total Earnings: $33.35
Yeah, It's extremely frustrating having more then 1/2 of our uSamp surveys taken away. Surveys are already a coin flip, Now we have a drought. Points2Shop, I'd like Terraria for the PS3 within the next year.
pauldnb
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 52
Date of Birth: 1981-08-15
Total Earnings: $730.75
From what I notice, it seems like it's not just the surveys of P2S inventory, but all external walls too. Everywhere seems to be very low on new inventory. Hopefully things pick up again soon though. Goals to get and getting them is proving tough right now.phenix7280

yeah i agree all im getting in the external walls are download offers, hope it sorts itself out soon

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom