Points2Shop Forums » P2S Games » Number limbo rule change
Created: 2013-04-11 02:31:35
blastarama
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 512
Date of Birth: 1975-01-19
Total Earnings: $234.04
Now that the number of numbers you can guess each day has changed has anyone else noticed that its failed to change the regularity of the normal winners? ehhh epic fail try again lol Plus this change promotes the use of multiple accounts i.e set up an account on your PC your mums pc you granny's pc and on a day you can only guess 2 numbers you instead get 6. By the way this is not a complaint I dont complain about winners or not being one just pointing out that so far the new change has had zero impact. My self personally I just guess the same numbers if its one number a day or three then I just guess the first or first three of my numbers. Its all change ... except for the winners.
chevychic255
US (FL) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3302.29
Hm that's a good point about the multiple account thing. But, remember all accounts have to be at least bronze anyway to be able to play Limbo in the first place. Therefore all accounts would have to be verified with ID, so I can't see much abuse coming from that. Yeah I'm sure we've all noticed there isn't a change in winners :p
-

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom