More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Daily survey not crediting
Created: 2013-04-07 22:42:59
Tofupatty
US gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 29
Total Earnings: $323.22
I did a few of the daily surveys and some of them are not crediting.

Two of them re route me to a survey site that makes me sign up. After signing up I do the survey and finish them. But unfortunately I don't get credit. One survey its been almost a week and no credit at all.
FireryFrost
US new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 233
The chances are if they do not credit within 24 hours they will not credit at all :( sorry.
I suggest you try other surveys; if the problem continues you should contact the support team of whichever survey provider you're having the conflict with.
Good luck :p
Tofupatty
US gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 29
Total Earnings: $323.22
Thanks for the reply. Is there:

1) Any way I can report this to Points2shop if the provider doesn't have contact information?

2) What to look out for in terms of surveys (the ones that have a higher chance of not crediting.)

I do get credit for SOME surveys but so far it's been 50/50
FireryFrost
US new
Senior Poster
No problem xD I've had the same experience with surveys on other sites so I know how frustrating it can become.
Which one in particular are you having a problem with? Like Surveyhead, SSI, Samplicio, USamp?

1) The p2s admins cannot help you with survey issues :( It is the advertisements' decision whether or not to credit you. If you do not complete the offers properly they will not credit.
Also, do you claim your offers? p2s cannot credit you if you do not claim your offers.

2) I recommend SSI and Opinion Central Daily Survey Router :) Most people find their surveys fairly easy to complete. Of course, everyone is different so just find surveys that are easy for you and stick with them. I've done so many samplicio surveys on other sites that I know most of their surveys like the back on my hand xD
FireryFrost
US new
Senior Poster
Oops, I forgot to add that if you remember the name of the provider you can try asking the admins for their support team contact info :p

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom