More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Best April Fool's pranks?
Created: 2013-04-01 09:16:54
Diverdown
CA platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 72
Date of Birth: 1990-12-05
Total Earnings: $589.17
Hey, so today is April 1st, of course infamous for being April Fools day.

I was wondering if anyone had any good April Fools jokes they had played on anyone, or stories that had happened to them. Im sure to keep it appropriate mind you, :p

One of the better April Fools day pranks I pulled was on my dad a few years back. He is an avid beer drinker, and often leaves empties in the kitchen. Before he came home from work one day, I grabbed an empty bottle, washed the top off and filled it with club soda, pepper and vinegar, and twisted the cap back on as tightly as possible and chilled it in the fridge. When he came home from work we were talking in the kitchen and he asked me to grab him a beer while I was at the fridge so I grabbed him the joke beer and, him not knowing it was a prank, took a big swig and the expression on his face was priceless. To make this even better, he didn't realize it was a prank, and in a semi rage said he was going to take the all of the remaining dozen beer back the Beer Store to get a refund, as he thought they were all bad, so he was raging a bit and grabbed the remaining beers, threw them in his car and drove off, as I was almost dying of laughter after he left. The look on his face was priceless, and it was funny to have him come back about five minutes later, just red in the face, when he said he realized what day it was as I was laughing hysterically.

One of the more irritating pranks that was pulled on me was when I was working mornings at a store a few years back, and I had gone to bed the night before as I had to work early the next morning. I had to work at 5:30 AM and I went to bed around 10:00 that night. My alarm went off, and it said it was 5:45 AM, and it was relatively dark out as is custom so I figured I was in crap. I was panicking, like I was FREAKING cause I HATE being late. I got up, got dressed in a hurry, didnt bother to shower or have breakfast, I quickly walked out the door and just booted it to my work which was like four blocks away, only to realize it was dead calm, the store was closed and I was just beside myself, like I was in the twilight zone. I didnt have my phone with me, or a watch, cause in my hurry I didnt bother to grab anything except my work clothes, so I was really freaking out, and then I came home and looked at the time and it was only 1 in the morning. Apparently after I went to bed my brother switched the time and alarm setting on my clock and I came home to find him and my parents laughing their heads off at me, and then I realized they got me pretty good, I fell back into my bed laughing to myself as well haha.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom