More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » No code for amazon withdrawal? (Resolved)
Created: 2013-03-26 16:22:51
mikeyd418
US (NY) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 258
Date of Birth: 1980-12-28
Total Earnings: $1234.93
I requested a withdrawal for a $5 Amazon gift card. I have done this twice before and got the code instantly, but the most recent one said pending. It then changed to Ready to Be Paid for about 2 days, and now it approved today, but I didn't receive a code for the gift card. Anyone have any idea why?
hunter420
CA diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 981
Date of Birth: 1983-07-19
Total Earnings: $1282.75
they may have shipped it
arnoldmcguire335
US (CA) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1989-10-04
Total Earnings: $136.14
The same thing happened with my eBay Gift Card, but it's stuck on pending and the wait time either doesn't change or increases by minutes. why? (Order no. is 593089, as of this post the counter is 3 days, 20 hours, 1 minute and 37 seconds.)
beth201009
UK moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 298
Total Earnings: $3818.78
This may be because the Gift Card you are requesting is out of stock, so it shifts from an instant withdrawal to a normal one, I have had this too with my PSN Gift Card withdrawal and once with my PayPal.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
I requested a withdrawal for a $5 Amazon gift card. I have done this twice before and got the code instantly, but the most recent one said pending. It then changed to Ready to Be Paid for about 2 days, and now it approved today, but I didn't receive a code for the gift card. Anyone have any idea why?mikeyd418

If you haven't received your code and it's shown as approved them I would recommend:

1) Check your email is correct
2) Check your junk mail
3) Wait at least 24 hours from the time it says approved (just to be safe)

If this doesn't work send in a ticket to admin. If there's multiple people experiencing the same problem then there may be a bug/error with the system. Or perhaps even a manual error on their end :)
arnoldmcguire335
US (CA) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1989-10-04
Total Earnings: $136.14
This may be because the Gift Card you are requesting is out of stock, so it shifts from an instant withdrawal to a normal one, I have had this too with my PSN Gift Card withdrawal and once with my PayPal.beth201009

I see! Thanks for the explanation.
Right now it's finally preparing. =)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom