More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » New Site, Sign up and advertise your ref links and ref sites.
1 2 3
Created: 2013-03-24 22:46:36
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 246
Hi all
It's bee a while since I was last in the forums. Have had a pretty hectic time of it lately. Starting to get back into things now, and have got a new website up an running that I need your help with. There is a bonus for you for your help.

The site i have is Space-Book.

As you will see, it is VERY new and is in need of using. This is where you kind people come in. I am asking as many people as I can to sign up and perhaps start using it.

But what is in it for you?

Well, as you will see after signing up, the site is very limited for new members. As members of points2shop, if you would be kind enough to sign up and send me an email via the "contact us" on the site, I can then unlock your accounts to grant you full access to the site. There is lots of sections available to you, which I hope you will be able to use to help gain referrals here on Points2shop. As an example, you can post new blogs that have "Dofollow" links, create pages, and loads more.

If you are kind enough to sign up and use the site, to make things easier for me, could you please sign up with the username that you use here. It's no problem if you dont want to do that, just let me know via the "Contact Us" that you are a points2shop member so that I may then grant you full access to the site.

Thank you so very much in advance for your help, and I hope that you may gain alot from Space-Book.

Just for your information, the website name came from my 4 year old Step-Daughter, so i got the site going mainly for her :)

Hope you like the site. Loads more to come, and to be added. Hope to see you there :)

Please remember, once you have signed up, log into the site and use the "Contact Us", so that I can then upgrade your account for full access.
herbonthepc
UK elite
Half way there
Total posts: 546
Total Earnings: $1422.06
ive tried to sign up but i get to the 2nd page & it keeps asking me to select my gender, even though i have done that :/

edit: no worries, used a diff browser :)
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Thanks for signing up. Your account has now been upgraded :)
isk8lakai2
US (OR) admin
Senior Poster
Total posts: 242
Date of Birth: 1966-09-16
Total Earnings: $0.3
looks just like facebook
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
looks just like facebookisk8lakai2

It kind of is, but the privacey is set different (after the recent change in facebook). Seeing more and more people complain about the change, so thought I might give people what they are asking for lol.

Loads more to add to the site too, including an amazon and Ebay store. Want to try and roll alot of things into one. My main thought though is that it might be another avenue for members of points2shop to advertise their referral links in the blogs, pages, Forum (when i launch it) etc :D

Also, whenever sharing something on the site, there is the ability to also share on many other sites like facebook, twitter etc etc :D

Will be changing the layout a bit too, and there are ways (once accounts are upgraded) to change the layout and theme from a choice of 4 themes so far.
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
New member has just signed up, and has been granted full free access to Space-Book. Hope to see many more people there and using the site. :D
alex245
US (CA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 160
Date of Birth: 1997-02-05
Total Earnings: $253.95
How many members are on your site?
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
How many members are on your site?alex245