More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » Ordering outside of amazon. (Resolved)
Created: 2013-03-20 05:54:55
Zantos
US (CA) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 20
Date of Birth: 1990-03-02
Total Earnings: $88.4
i know its possible to order things on amazon that are not listed here by sending a ticket.

But im trying to get End Game for bf3 on ps3 but amazon only carrys pc codes not ps3.

so is it possible to get something else from something like gamestop or walmart. or even target.

if not. can i get a good reason why?
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
i know its possible to order things on amazon that are not listed here by sending a ticket.

But im trying to get End Game for bf3 on ps3 but amazon only carrys pc codes not ps3.

so is it possible to get something else from something like gamestop or walmart. or even target.

if not. can i get a good reason why?Zantos

I've asked this before and I've always been told no. But they've never actually given a reason. I know that on some other GPT sites you can order from different sites but I don't know why not on here. I'm guessing it's cause if everyone started ordering from tons of different sites it would get a bit hectic for admin.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10401
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.84
That possibly/probably the right reason shelbinator :)

We also offer a range of gift cards so it's not like our members are completely 'stuck' with amazon either.
Zantos
US (CA) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 20
Date of Birth: 1990-03-02
Total Earnings: $88.4
Well the ting is, i have to earn 2000 points instead of 1500!

Thats 500 extrat points.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Hey Zantos, US actually has some Walmart items implemented straight into the Reward Gallery. It's been in beta for some time now. You will see the Walmart icon on items that says beta if it comes from Walmart, other items would have the Amazon icon. So you could try searching the Reward Gallery to see if what you're looking for shows up with Walmart items, but remember not their whole store is yet added.
On the other hand, we have gift cards for Walmart and Gamestop both. You could order those then go to either store if you find it there. So you definitely have different options than just Amazon.

Here's more info about the Walmart beta: Walmart Products
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom