More options
Points2Shop Forums » Proof » Free Audio-Technica ATHM50S Professional Monitor Headphones
Created: 2013-03-05 16:01:16
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
Apart from the laptop, PS3, and iPod touch I've gotten from this site, P2S has also allowed me to finally experience what it's like to listen through a professional headphone, and it is incredible! There are surely no other site like P2S, in which you can use your spare time on completing simple videos, surveys, and tasks to earn stuff from Amazon! Thank you Points2Shop!

Bwise
UK diamond
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2719
Total Earnings: $3288.34
Those look amazing, saving up for headphones myself but I'm not getting anything nearly as good as them. Congrats.
St4rry
UK legend
Junior Poster
Total posts: 61
Date of Birth: 1987-05-11
Niceee :p
dawsonxrobbins
This post has been deleted.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
Wait, what, it's actually posted on the forums? Lol, I had no idea. It sounds so corny in here, haha. This was my first attempt using the testimonial thing. Good thing I didn't do like 5 of them at once. It would've been like spam, yikes. St4rry, why you no warn me about this?

And thanks guys. Really though, if you like listening to music, it's worth it to get a professional quality headphone. I was comparing this one specifically to Seinhesseir ($250), Beats by Dre Pro ($399), and Bose ($299) at a retail Best Buy store. I personally think it blows Beats by Dre Pro, slightly edges Seinhesseir, and on par with Bose as Bose has the better mids, but Audiotechnica ($199 retail) has the perfect bass for my taste. Don't be fooled by the price compared to the competition!

If you watch movies on the go, it's the ultimate experience.

Happy earning everyone.
St4rry
UK legend
Junior Poster
Total posts: 61
Date of Birth: 1987-05-11
Haha!:evil: I thought it'd be funny to encourage you to post and then sit back 'n' watch....and guess what...I was right!:evilgrin:
hegemonia
RO new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 32
Date of Birth: 1995-07-28
Total Earnings: $0.28
Good job
Gaurav44
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom