More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » problems with earning....
1 2
Created: 2013-02-05 19:21:03
jsbb123
This post has been deleted.
jsbb123
US (WI) bronze
Junior Poster
Total posts: 51
Date of Birth: 1994-05-20
Total Earnings: $5.76
i loiterarly cant do anything
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
i did now what

nothing works lolz 0 surveys theres nothing to do

videos/dailytasks dont work. surveys being gey and saying wrong url

only reason i got 173 because of the point appjsbb123

you have to wait for an admin to reply to your ticket before this may be cleared for you, they reply in about 1-2 business days. Hope it gets sorted soon for you
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.53
Chevy would it be for the USamp or for everything? Ive gotten this page but only with the tasks page when i cant do anything til they add a completely new one. So im confused now if thats the case since i get it :\AbbyAW
I've seen reports about this happening on several offer walls, not just tasks or usamp. :/ It's some new security filter they have on P2S, and from all the reports it looks like a lot of false positives happening.

Are you sure it's the exact message everyone else is getting? Unfortunately you cannot access this offer wall because another account with similar demographic information visited this area before. I'm surprised you're not completely locked out of tasks then if it's the same issue. :p
-
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
Are you sure it's the exact message everyone else is getting? Unfortunately you cannot access this offer wall because another account with similar demographic information visited this area before. I'm surprised you're not completely locked out of tasks then if it's the same issue.chevychic255

yes thats exactly what i see so im surprised myself now :\ and i get it no where else like on offer walls. This is a new piece of info to me so i'll get someone to check mine out to see if its just acting buggy, thanks :]
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
jsbb123
US (WI) bronze
Junior Poster
Total posts: 51
Date of Birth: 1994-05-20
Total Earnings: $5.76
what are some of the easier ways to earn points? im at 192 trying to get 2900. videos as 2 points each that going to take centries.

and some of the stuff works at home but at school none of it works lolz
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.53
what are some of the easier ways to earn points? im at 192 trying to get 2900. videos as 2 points each that going to take centries.

and some of the stuff works at home but at school none of it works lolzjsbb123

Yeah... Don't complete offers at school, at all. :p You can't complete offers at a public place. You only need to complete them at your house or main connect. Make sure you've read our current log-in restrictions.

If you have few offers to complete, I would recommend trying to refer others to the site. Read more about becoming a promoter & our official referring guide to help you get started on referring.
-

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom