More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » points from tokenads not approving
Created: 2013-02-04 22:54:27
laurawel87
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 25
I wanted to see if I could win a supply of coco pops lol so I clicked on it as it was a 30 point offer.
Did what was asked and no points and it is not in my completed offers. This has happened with a few from the same section not to pleased.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
I've moved your thread to Offer Discussion.

Tokenads is an external offer group so offers you attempt there wouldn't appear under the "Your completed offers" list under the Account tab. Go to the Tokenads offer wall and contact their support by clicking the "Support" button. There's a "Problem?" link beside each offer you've attempted from their offer wall so you can submit an inquiry about their offers. Hopefully you can get manually credited for the offers you completed.
-
laurawel87
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 25
Thank you :)
It does not even appear in my icon at the top.
I get some accept but others don't sadly.

Thank you very much for your help.

UPDATE: contacted the support along with screen shots and links of the completed surveys and this is their response.

"Thank you for your email. After further investigation of your complaint with the advertiser, we have not been able to get a confirmation that you completed the offer through our system.
Unfortunately, there is nothing more that we can do on your behalf."

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom