More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Link posted people join but...
Created: 2013-02-01 04:56:56
laurawel87
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 25
I have had a few friends click my Ref link and my Refs have not gone up.

I copy and paste my Referral link and sent it to them. They clicked on it and just took them to the home pahe to sign up, they did and well nothing for me... :(
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
*sigh* I hate it when this happens... Only happened to me twice, how many friends did you get to sign up? :/

This should explain everything, its the best I can do aside from suggesting maybe your friends clicked someone else's link, didn't sign up, then clicked your link and signed up without clearing their cookies, which I believe is included in the topic linked.

http://www.points2shop.com/topic/31224/Reasons-why-people-dont-receive-credit-for-some-of-their-referrals/1
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator
Spicin
IN platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1122
That's just something natural, new people don't believe GPT sites easily , So probability of staying is 1/25 , that also if you're lucky.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom