1 2
Created: 2013-01-28 21:40:31
goatman25
US (VA) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 53
Date of Birth: 1987-02-02
Total Earnings: $488.17
Its been like 3 weeks and Usamp still has no surveys for me. Am I the only one with this problem. A urgent answer would be appreciated.
laurahaley
US (VA) elite
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1991-08-20
Total Earnings: $454.16
no your not the only one, mine has only said login control for over a month now
*Laura Haley*
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94

I've moved this to Offer Discussion. Please post anything about offers and surveys here, instead of in the Support forum.

goatman, have you tried clicking the "Unlock Additional Surveys" button? That usually helps. You can also email uSamp support about any problems you're having with no surveys or the Log-in Control error.

In case you don't see any surveys or no profiles to fill out, please contact support@surveyhelpcenter.com. They can help you with any questions you might have regarding your account at uSamp. Make sure to include your email address in any email you send.

no your not the only one, mine has only said login control for over a month nowlaurahaley
Have you changed your email address on your P2S account info lately? That can cause the login control error. Change it back to the original email address you had on your account if you changed and it would fix the problem. If not, you can choose to either send a ticket to our support admin or email uSamp support via their support address for help.
-
laurahaley
US (VA) elite
New Poster
chevychic255, i have not changed address and i have sent an email to usamp and they told me to clear cookies, cache ect and hard refresh (ctrl R) and try again but it still inst working for me, ive pretty much gave up on it
*Laura Haley*
EvanescentFantasy
US elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 231
Date of Birth: 1992-03-23
Total Earnings: $700.02
chevychic255, i have not changed address and i have sent an email to usamp and they told me to clear cookies, cache ect and hard refresh (ctrl R) and try again but it still inst working for me, ive pretty much gave up on itlaurahaley

Have you tried using different browsers? For some reason back when I was getting that error it would block me on FireFox, but work just fine from Internet Explorer.
laurahaley
US (VA) elite
New Poster
evanesentfantasy, i was using firefox, but i have switched to goole chrome and i still get the same message.
*Laura Haley*
laurahaley
US (VA) elite
New Poster
evanesentfantasy, wow thank you after about 2 months of not knowing whats going on and contacting usamp it worked i tried on internet explorer and i can finally do the surveys :) Thanks Again!!!
*Laura Haley*
newette
US gold
Half way there
Total posts: 699
Total Earnings: $946.05
That survey site is useful only when it has offers for me.
EvanescentFantasy
US elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 231
Date of Birth: 1992-03-23
Total Earnings: $700.02
evanesentfantasy, wow thank you after about 2 months of not knowing whats going on and contacting usamp it worked i tried on internet explorer and i can finally do the surveys Thanks Again!!!laurahaley

That's great. :) Glad I was able to help.
hagerux
LT new
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1997-05-29
Total Earnings: $0.59
good

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom