Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Cant Do Tasks [Resolved]
Created: 2013-01-27 15:33:51
louise272
UK gold
New Poster
Total posts: 12
Date of Birth: 1978-01-07
Total Earnings: $1508.98
I am trying to get into the tasks but it keeps saying Unfortunately you cannot access this offer wall because another account with similar demographic information visited this area before. I have no idea what it is going on about. I do not have another account, also i have been doing these tasks a long time and never had this problem before. The last one i done was last night but when i try to get in today it is saying something about another account which is a load of rubbish as i only have the 1 account. Anyone any ideas on how i fix this problem.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
It is not saying you have another account, simply that someone with similar demographics completed the offer meaning in age, state, occupation etc. When that is reached on what they are looking for, they dont want anymore completions from that background. Or that could've been you (you're only allowed do do a certain number of tasks that way everyone wanting to do it can attempt the task as a fair chance). Either way though, when you reach a certain number you cant do anymore of the tasks until they add a completely new batch and then youll be able to do those without issue.
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
louise272
UK gold
New Poster
Thanks for replying. Hopefully it goes back to normal soon although i have been a member for 3 years and never experienced this problem before. Very strange but i will wait and see what happens. Thanks again for your help
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
Yeah no problem :) when the tasks were first added here it was actually unlimited before they decided to put a limit towards them so maybe that could be why you never came across it. What they have been doing lately again now though is reducing the amount some more and i also noticed a cut in payout. They changed alot over the course its been around each few months :\
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
Ralorz
This post has been deleted.
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.53
Noticed this topic in another thread. As I replied there, you may need to send a ticket to our support admin and explain the problem you're having. Especially if there isn't another account in your household on P2S, this message is given in error.
-
louise272
UK gold
New Poster
The problem i had was just for 1 day. It was back to normal when i logged in the next day. It was still very strange though but fingers crossed that it does not happen again. Thanks for your help.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom