More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Completing Tasks ?
Created: 2013-01-27 04:07:27
moviejunkie79
US (TX) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 57
Date of Birth: 1979-06-29
Total Earnings: $406.6
I have only tried tasks a few times through P2S and have triedit through other sites but I have never been really good at it or it just takes to long for very little payout. Does any1 knw how to do these effectivley and efficiently enough to actually make decent money? Also any tips that will help me get beter at the tasks will be appreciated. My last thought is are tasks even worth messing with?
We were all newbs to p2s at some point so help your fellow members so they can start earning and redeeming rewards.
80general
UK moderator
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 8423
i don't complete tasks myself so i'm not sure but if you go to this site ukcl.info you can find some information on tasks their
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg547/80general1966/40518120092_zpsq2yarjad.jpg
mbwebsolutions
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 309
Total Earnings: $1150.21
Hello
In relation to recurring tasks as long as you do them accurately you will get more offered to you in the near future
Here for example we get daily tasks where you search a term up in a search engine and answer 5 questions and get 5 cents (easy 30 seconds) and there are 30 of these tasks daily
kkaransahu
IN new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1996-10-30
Total Earnings: $0.02
I am very pleased in doing competing task but i am little confused about the matter
moviejunkie79
US (TX) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 57
Date of Birth: 1979-06-29
Total Earnings: $406.6
^ whats so confusing I am asking if theyare worth doing & the tasks I tried so far take several minutes or longer to complete & only pay out 2pts so Im asking if there are better ways to get them done correctly & faster.
We were all newbs to p2s at some point so help your fellow members so they can start earning and redeeming rewards.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom