1 2
Created: 2013-01-26 17:04:44
eunicepatagnan
PH new
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1991-07-10
Total Earnings: $0.48
I don't have any offers available or any thing to earn points. Some offers matter in the country you belong. When will be the offers be available in Phil?
mbwebsolutions
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 309
Total Earnings: $1150.21
Your country unfortunately there is a lack of offers due to advertisers not making offers avaliable
There are a few from time to time for Phillipines but check if there are any surveys for example
heyshel
PH new
My first post
Total posts: 3
Some of the offers for PH are never ending..like there's this one where it will redirect you to a page where you'll just sign up and sign up and sign up for offers after completing the preivous ones. T_T So spammy :(
2010-12-10 01:04:14
heyshel
PH new
My first post
Total posts: 3
I get the same message too. :( been a member for over a year now and still haven't earned over $5 just because the offer isn't available in PH. So sad :(
2010-12-10 01:04:14
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02

You didn't ask for offers to be added to your country, but entailing this problem, I believe the mods official stance is this.

The admins are always looking for advertisers do add more offers for all countries. So keep that in mind. If you have any advertisers you have in mind you think would be good to see on the site and have offers or offer walls for your country, suggest those instead. Simply suggesting new offers is hard to do.

More offers for (Name of country) - The admins of points2shop try very hard to get as many offers as they can. The lack of offers for such countries is not because of the lack of effort, but because there aren't that many advertisers in such country. The suggestion to add more offers is not being ignored, it is just hard to get these offers – “List of Suggestions that Won't or Can't ever happen (UPDATED: 02/03/2012)“

If completing offers is not working out for you, try referring people to the site instead. Maybe target your audience from the US/UK/CA as they would most likely earn you more, though you can earn from any country referrals. For more information on referring visit “Become a Promoter” or “Refer New Users”.
chevychic255
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator
younesmahboub
This post has been deleted.
therealana
PH new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 31
Date of Birth: 1988-12-15
Total Earnings: $10.83
Im also new here and try to earn..So im here in the forum to know if Filipino members or members from Philippines already earn.
therealana
PH new
Used to the forums
Wow heyshel but do you log in here regularly? That is a little bit negative view if case .. because when you are over a year member and did not reach even 5 dollar, this is really slow...
therealana
PH new
Used to the forums
Guys im just new here but im positive... Even if wer are in Philippines i know we can earn too. I can feel that it is always depend on how active we are here.
therealana
PH new
Used to the forums
I'll try this site ....i will do my best if i can earn as soon as positive.. i know survey sites is really earn. I am a member of other survey sites and i earn there too... But yeah surveys are limited.. But hoping so much in this site.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom