More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » Site Members being treated Unfairly (Resolved)
Created: 2013-01-16 22:36:08
Darrall59
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 27
Total Earnings: $2015.65
Now im not one to complain but Its got to a point where it has to be done, I have spoke with many members on here and everyone says the same things (P2s has changed) I find p2s to be ok but i would say members are being treated unfairly and pushed aside. I know admins work very hard on this site But when people are banned and put in the dark it poses Questions. Please would An admin message me for more information. I speak for everyone not just for myself when i say something has to be done.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10400
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.84
ehhmmm... I don't know what to say to this actually.

P2S has changed for sure. The site has grown and grown, we have mobile apps now, more and more active members..... More and more support tickets....

So in the end the net number of 'unhappy' people will also be higher somehow I'm afraid.

You're always free to post suggestions in the 'suggestions forum' to 'improve' the policies etc.....
Darrall59
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 27
Total Earnings: $2015.65
Hi thanks for the reply. This man be the case but p2s has to also look at its higher ranking members, Not just "active members". "P2s has goot better" but the way that some people percive this may not always be the same.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom