More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » P2S to Paypal (Resolved)
Created: 2013-01-09 17:21:46
idiraitjeddi
MA silver
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 17
Date of Birth: 1994-08-13
So, I have a Paypal account but it isn't confirmed with a credit card/bank account yet (I'm going to do that one day :$) but I'm just wondering, if I request withdrawals and send my Cash from here to Paypal account, would that work or do I have to wait until I confirm it with a credit card ??
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.91
Nope you don't have to wait, you can send to an unverified account. Paypal withdrawals can take 1-2 weekdays to process though. It would be instant for Gold+ users.
-
amitbhatt89
IN elite
Half way there
Total posts: 561
Date of Birth: 1989-11-12
i think you should wait until the conform you bank account
@AMiT@
idiraitjeddi
MA silver
Getting Chatty
Thank you both of ya, I think I'd wait till I confirm it (no need to risk !! it's MONEY after all xD)
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.91
Thank you both of ya, I think I'd wait till I confirm it (no need to risk !! it's MONEY after all xD)idiraitjeddi
Lol. :) Trust me, the money would be in the account. The only problem with unverified paypal accounts is the limits paypal puts on them (limited withdrawing from your account and sending money privileges). This doesn't interfere with receiving money on your account. You can view your paypal account limits when you're signed in to paypal.
-
idiraitjeddi
MA silver
Getting Chatty
Lol. :) Trust me, the money would be in the account. The only problem with unverified paypal accounts is the limits paypal puts on them (limited withdrawing from your account and sending money privileges). This doesn't interfere with receiving money on your account. You can view your paypal account limits when you're signed in to paypal.chevychic255

lol, well it's not like that I have 1k to put it there :$ I got only 3 bucks xD and my goal is .... 15 bucks
nono2015
EG new
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1985-05-12
Wait for activation first
idiraitjeddi
MA silver
Getting Chatty
Wait for activation first nono2015