More options
Created: 2013-01-09 16:35:12
kalmer500
EE new
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Date of Birth: 1989-07-03
Total Earnings: $0.32
Hi, I need a help. I start being active again and I have little problem. I saw a new survey which I can make in EE (Estonia) It's SSI Survey Daily. I have never complete that. Now I have completed that and I had to wait about 20 hours. Now, I click on my completed surveys and I got the "DONE" (green) button. I can earn 50 points or 0.50 $ Which is really big oppurtunity to get points.

Then I click the green button and It says this :

If I start doing the survey again, the completed survey dissapears and I start waiting again.

If this is possible, please add some more surveys what can be completed in EE ( estonia ). It is really hard to collect 4,000 points for buying some headphones. Please help me. Now I will wait.
kalmer500
EE new
New Poster
Not sure, if u can see pics. I will give links.

Green button link: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/done1w.png

Problem: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/done2l.jpg
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
I have moved your topic to offer discussion.

The green check mark is to mark the offer as completed. Only use it ifyou've already finished the survey. Click the title of the offer, left side the check mark. You can visit the offer from there.

Also SSI is an external offer now so there is no need to mark that offer as completed anymore. It would approve automatically after finishing the survey. I would recommend using the SSI offer wall instead of the P2S offer link.
-
kalmer500
EE new
New Poster
I noticed that. Now I can to anything. There are written : We Are Sorry ! I cant do anything. And my surveys also dissapear. It is really annoying to get points in EE: It sucks that you want to use P2S and you live in EE: Cant even earn a penny. Need to verfy my addres, I can't beacuse I need to have 2$. I belive it is worth to try, but It has destroyed my hope to P2S.
kalmer500
EE new
New Poster
The nearest country to my is Finland in SSl survey.
lokojohn
US (WA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 162
Date of Birth: 1992-01-15
Total Earnings: $124.69
do ssi survey is hard and painful, you get 20% chance to get approve, I recommend you do other offers, since you are new, maybe in the future when you have exp you might try it later

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom