More options
Created: 2013-01-04 11:10:58
idiraitjeddi
MA silver
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 17
Date of Birth: 1994-08-13
So, because of my location, I don't have much offers and tasks, I depend only on the tasks like :
- Is this Company Owned by Another Company?
- What is the correct category for this business (Google Chrome / Firefox Translation Extension Required) (Intl)?
- The "Whcih Tags ..." task
- The "Find the Official Website ..." task

However, The first 3 tasks are banned for me, it's the Accuracy problem, although I got in the 3rd one 80%, What I want to know is : Would I never be able to do these tasks anymore or are they reseted after days/weeks ?? BTW, the 4th task did reset after 5/6 days after banning !!
racinallday
US (CA) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 795
Date of Birth: 1991-04-04
Total Earnings: $469.48
There's no set time when the tasks reset. Sometime they reset when they increase the payout. Sometime they reset when they add more available tasks.
Just check back often to see.
If they fix an error, your accuracy will also be updated. If thats the case, you'll be able to do the task again.
The force is strong with this one --
mbwebsolutions
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 309
Total Earnings: $1150.21
Hello bro
If you have questions about this
Please go to http://crowdflower.com and email their support
nosyaj123
PH new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1990-08-02
Total Earnings: $1.02
There's no set time when the tasks reset. Sometime they reset when they increase the payout. Sometime they reset when they add more available tasks.
Just check back often to see.
If they fix an error, your accuracy will also be updated. If thats the case, you'll be able to do the task again.racinallday

Hi! I also have a problem about tasks.. "Unfortunately you cannot access this offer wall because another account with similar demographic information visited this area before." this is what appears in the recurring tasks..
EvanescentFantasy
US elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 231
Date of Birth: 1992-03-23
Total Earnings: $700.02
Normally that would suggest that you have already completed these tasks on another GPT site like P2S, or from a second account on THIS site. The error is meaning that someone using your same information (presumably you) has already done these tasks. This could also be true if anyone else living in your household has an account as well.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom