More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Walmart Products
Created: 2012-12-07 20:22:00
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21

A small selection of Walmart products (about 3000) are now available to order trough P2S. This is a test. If everything goes well, we expect the full Walmart database to be available for ordering at P2S somewhere in the future.

Either way, this is great news because Walmart is a large online selection and prices that are very competitive (or better) than Amazon. Also, shipping is generally fairly cheap.

• US Only (sorry)
  • This is beta. We don't have a whole lot of experience yet in shipping high amounts of orders trough Walmart, so we need time to establish a good work flow
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
Niiiiice!! To be honest I never expected this, lol.
I hope it works out as planned. :)
-
iculookinf41
US (FL) moderator
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 292
Total Earnings: $2144.68
This is a great addition Any chance we can see about store pick ups on orders placed here? That would be awesome. to be able to pick up in store. And would make some things even cheaper.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Will there be an easier way to search for an item specifically from Walmart? Like how we can search an ASIN for Amazon items, it would be easier if we could search the Walmart item number. I'm just having a hard time locating in the Reward Gallery what I'm viewing on the Walmart site. I only see one item from Walmart, and the rest is Amazon.
-
monochromebunny
US (OH) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1987-09-01
Total Earnings: $2.1
This is awesome news indeed! I think its an awesome idea and hope that it is successful! C:
racinallday
US (CA) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 795
Date of Birth: 1991-04-04
Total Earnings: $469.48
oh this is exciting.
Thanks.
The force is strong with this one --
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Ah I just read the original post again... So that's why I'm not seeing anything I search for. Is there any update when we can expect the full Walmart store in the Reward Gallery, or how well it's doing so far? :)
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom