More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Add option to email amazon gift cards
Created: 2012-12-05 18:37:22
Raylirts
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1009
Why are amazon gift cards limited to being shipped with points? Why not have them be emailed just like most of the other gift cards in the reward shop? The reason I am posting this is because I ordered a $25 amazon gift card at the end of October and never received it and then the ETA changed all the way to Dec 5, and I STILL haven't received it. Also, since gold+ users get the codes emailed instantly, it would save a lot of time for the admins to process orders

Poll: Emailed Amazon Gift Cards in Reward Shop

Yes
No
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1885
some ppl are getting invalid code anyway so having them emailed would end up in wrong codes or invalid ones that have been used xD just had to throw that out i would rather have it mailed and higher chance of it actually working
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
Raylirts
US elite
Total posts: 1009
Really, then how about when they fix that problem with invalid codes up? Getting it mailed takes some time. Although it isn't long, it's still better to have it emailed so it can't get lost in the mail.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1885
if they do actually fix it yeah i dont see why not :p

was just throwing that out there before ppl get there hopes up the more options the better when buying items :p
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom