1 2 3
Created: 2012-12-02 11:06:32
purplelover15
US (GA) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1992-12-24
Total Earnings: $269.14
I was wondering what was going on with offer page on the app on android. It had stopped working on offer page for couple of hours. Thank you!
ajitpatel
IN platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 221
Total Earnings: $1583.38
sir earning page on android app is not loading ...
DO OR DIE BUT PLZ DONT CRY!!!
tc0566
US (TN) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1966-08-05
Total Earnings: $70.34
I'm using Android 4.0 and haven't been able to get any videos to play ..Have installed Apps and never get credit so how about some help with that.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
I'm using Android 4.0 and haven't been able to get any videos to play ..Have installed Apps and never get credit so how about some help with that.tc0566

We don't have any control over offers crediting, that is done by the advertiser alone. The same is true for the videos and whether or not they play. You can try sending an email to the advertiser themselves and explain to them what you are seeing.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
xMissNovak
US (CA) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 84
It would be awesome if you could make the p2s app available for kindle fire through amazon.
ldpx3000
US moderator
It would be awesome if you could make the p2s app available for kindle fire through amazon.xMissNovak

we are actually working on that right now. We are just having problems finding advertisers that support tat platform. Otherwise the app would do hardly anything, but once we do, we will have that app up and running :)
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
xMissNovak
US (CA) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 84
That's great news.. thank you for answering so quickly :)
xMiXeRx
This post has been deleted.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5020
How will you know when Windows devices are popular enough to develop an app for? I'm biased cause I'm considering a windows phone over an iphone and having P2S on it would be a bonus (r)
ldpx3000
US moderator
How will you know when Windows devices are popular enough to develop an app for? I'm biased cause I'm considering a windows phone over an iphone and having P2S on it would be a bonusshelbinator

I don't personally make this decision, so please take the following response with a grain of salt :)

Most likely the decision would be made to develop a windows app based on market share. Last time I saw it was around 3% for Windows devices, which is almost non-existent. Some websites have Android worldwide market share at 80%, iOS at 12% and everything else fills in the remaining 8%. I imagine if Windows phones manage to get around 10%, it might be worthwhile to develop an app for it at that point.

But again, I don't make the final decision when it's time for a Windows app so it could be before that threshold or after it or not at all :)

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom