More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » (Forum Signature) + (Tools) in the (Edit Preferences)
Created: 2012-11-26 15:36:51
PR1NCEDARKNESS
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 257
Date of Birth: 1994-03-08
Total Earnings: $943.61
I have to get this off my chest and show you an example of my idea for the (Forum Signature)

(My Example For the New Improved (Forum Signature) section on Points2Shop)
Just bare with me for a little while and let me explain this!

(THIS HAS BEEN COLOUR CODED TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND)
The Lines and Colour is not what its going to look like and be there when you open it! Just to describe and show you the functions of the buttons!

(Red) = Preview,
You should be able to Preview your (Images) like you can when posting a image on a topic when posting a comment or reply So you don't have to keep going back and forth back and forth back and forth to see if the (Images) are showing in the forum Signature by going in topics! Its HORRENDOUS!

(Purple) = Links,
You should have a (Link) button to attach (Links) to sentences when clicking on them so it could redirect you to what they want you to send you to when clicking on the paragraph or word,

(Points2Shop Site only) For Security and safe measures!

(Blue) = Add Bold Text and Add Italic Text
You should have the ability to make your text into (Bold Text) and (Italic Text) This would make it look more Professional or stand out more whatever floats your boat!

(Had to Remake the vote pole due to Spelling mistakes and not understandable to read!)
Sorry about that, I have a new keyboard set to my goal list, This will do the trick!

Poll: Do You Agree With This Topic?

YES
NO
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
chevychic255
US (FL) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3302.37
I agree, although not that urgent, it would be nice to have. :) There's always questions about how to add images to a forum signature so this would help out.

I notice some other areas need these editing tools too, especially the referral automated messages.
-
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
another great idea i noticed this the other day while trying to help a user set up his sigs seems like something they should of had from the start? :p
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
vishal107
IN platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 37
but i upload my photo but this saying (URLs from domain i59 tinypic.com are not allowed) any one tell me
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
I notice some other areas need these editing tools too, especially the referral automated messages.chevychic255

Don't forget our personalized messages on our profiles...

It would also be great if we could add other formatting options such as centering, or even increasing size (only a few numbers, don't need size 32+) in all those areas you mentioned.

Also, are we ever going to beable to underline text?

Also linking and quoting sucks on p2s. Having the link box to insert the link is normal, but "what text should be linked?" is not. Users should beable to highlight their text they want to link, insert the link, and that's it. Having to retype something just because you want to link it is just nuts. As for quoting, having to select what you want to quote, again we should just be given the whole quote, then we can trim the quote till we see fit...
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator
chevychic255
US (FL) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3302.37
Also linking and quoting sucks on p2s. Having the link box to insert the link is normal, but "what text should be linked?" is not. Users should beable to highlight their text they want to link, insert the link, and that's it. Having to retype something just because you want to link it is just nuts. As for quoting, having to select what you want to quote, again we should just be given the whole quote, then we can trim the quote till we see fit...Mydragonsfly
This is almost a two year old topic. :p The idea is still good though. Check my cp idea I had in mind. All of these would be a nice addition to it if they ever take the time to give us a fancy forum redesign ^-^ It never seems to change through redesigns, but it's my favorite part of the site so I'm always pushing for changes here. lol
And I know what you mean about highlighting text so we can just link it. That would be so nice, other forums do that so I find myself trying to do it here a lot. As for quoting, some of the time it works properly when I click the quote button and all the text from their post goes to my reply I'm typing, larger posts don't though so maybe it's the character size interfering.

but i upload my photo but this saying (URLs from domain i59 tinypic.com are not allowed) any one tell mevishal107
New users are limited and can't post links on P2S. If you're trying to verify an order in a ticket, ask admin if they can give you the field to attach an image to your ticket, you can upload a picture directly to them that way. Anywhere else you need to be bronze to post links.
-
rebeldefecto
MY silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 418
Man if they EVER pull this off I'd be pretty happy :)
............................................................................ - Donate to my cause here! All donations are greatly appreciated! :) .......................................................................................................... - Want to get some free bitcoins? (1 bitcoin = $513) Click to learn more! :)
vishal107
IN platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 37
chevychic255 so thnxx for help

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom