More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Blockbuster Trial pay offer for free
1 2
Created: 2012-11-19 12:46:28
helmsuzanne
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2023
Date of Birth: 1984-02-05
Total Earnings: $2021.64
Thank you helmsuzanne. That was quite fast. :) To be honest I would have suggested a move but I didn't think anyone with the authority would actually see it anytime soon... No matter. Hopefully here it will be able to help more people.EvanescentFantasy

I was just browsing the forum when i saw it, looks like a good deal.
CaptainGinyu
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 334
Total Earnings: $204.95
Well, that still doesn't prevent the trial-version from automatically converting to a paid version after the trial period...
Ginyu Force Rules!
EvanescentFantasy
US elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 231
Date of Birth: 1992-03-23
Total Earnings: $700.02
Well, that still doesn't prevent the trial-version from automatically converting to a paid version after the trial period...CaptainGinyu

Which is why you cancel the account before the trial period is completely past... This is for people that need the points, not free Blockbuster for life. Obviously the trial is going to end eventually.
XxDemoniacal
US (GA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1997-10-05
Total Earnings: $74.16
I wasn't credited. :(
EvanescentFantasy
US elite
Senior Poster
I wasn't credited.XxDemoniacal

Hm...that could be for several different reasons. Let me see what I can think of...

- Have you ever had this service before? This offer is only for new members to it.
- Was all of the information you entered in your real info and not false? False information can get you banned. (And cause offers not to credit...)
- Did you check the confirmation email in the inbox of whatever address you used? It could be in your junk folder also.
- How long did you wait? This offer is not instant. It can take several hours to credit.
- Did you receive any errors during your sign up?

If you completed the offer fully and still do not receive payment after a couple of days, it is possible to send in a support ticket for TrialPay offers. You can do this by going to the TrialPay page where there will be the word "Support" up above the offer listings. Click it, and once you find the Blockbuster offer click "Contact Support" beside it.
Pyronost
US (IN) gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1987-01-08
Total Earnings: $73.68
This still works, however for anyone under gold, it's marked as delayed payment.
EvanescentFantasy
US elite
Senior Poster
This still works, however for anyone under gold, it's marked as delayed payment.Pyronost

Oh? Has something changed? Because I was Silver when I completed this offer and I was still credited in 20mins. Did you complete it specifically from TrialPay? I have never seen a delayed payment there.
XxDemoniacal
US (GA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1997-10-05
Total Earnings: $74.16
Yeah, I did everything right, been a week now. :/

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom