More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Anyone been banned from Matomy Offer Wall?
1 2
Created: 2012-11-15 13:53:05
mbwebsolutions
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 309
Total Earnings: $1150.21
If anyone has been banned from Matomy Recently (they been banning several members in batches) ? Post here as can get way for you guys to get unbanned :)

shani.p@matomy.com

Email her with a Name, Phone, Email, Mention P2S, mention username, IP Address, Country and link to your status page
You should get unbanned in 2 days

For the UK member
07452 208 060
Extension 6045 for Shani
Call 7am - 3pm UK GMT Monday-Friday
kaidenlogan
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 356
Date of Birth: 1981-05-26
Total Earnings: $2249.76
why are they banning people
mbwebsolutions
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Banning in batches atm for some random reason
laladida88
US (TX) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 284
Total Earnings: $1319.06
Not for me, I just completed a video for 3 points.

What happened?
mbwebsolutions
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
It doesnt include US members if I remember rightly
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.53
Wrong. Many of us are banned from their offers, including US members. http://points2shop.com/topic/120232/MATOMY-DOESNT-WORK/1

This isn't just something that happened recently, it's been ongoing for awhile now. I myself am banned too and tried the form through Matomy many times without a response. If you know a solution that will work for those of us who are banned, why not add that info to the original post to help us out?... Just doesn't really help that much if you don't give that information in your post. :/
-
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5663
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2449.34
I was blocked from completing their offers, but once I sent a message to them I was unblocked. Getting unblocked took over a week though.
My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
mbwebsolutions
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Wrong. Many of us are banned from their offers, including US members. http://points2shop.com/topic/120232/MATOMY-DOESNT-WORK/1

This isn't just something that happened recently, it's been ongoing for awhile now. I myself am banned too and tried the form through Matomy many times without a response. If you know a solution that will work for those of us who are banned, why not add that info to the original post to help us out?... Just doesn't really help that much if you don't give that information in your post. :/chevychic255

I have a solution however it is only aimed at UK members
I got a phone number that UK members can call to egt them unblocked in 2 days
Its for the Managing Director of Matomy Money

FOR NON UK members - Email
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.53

Looks like many failed attempts at trying the form directly from Matomy has paid off now. Yesterday I resubmitted yet another claim about being blocked, though the form does look different now than it used too. I'm able to do their offers again today. :) I don't notice an email response from them though.

Hopefully no other issues arise. So just simply filling out the form from the error page might work for others like it helped for me. Thanks anyway, for the idea of getting this issue resolved so I can complete their offers again. I had given up, lol.

I have a solution however it is only aimed at UK members I got a phone number that UK members can call to egt them unblocked in 2 days Its for the Managing Director of Matomy Money FOR NON UK members - Emailmbwebsolutions
They can probably just use the form that Matomy provides in the error message saying you've been blocked. It's a new form now, and has seemed to work for me so far. It also took less than two days.
-
kaidenlogan
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 356
Date of Birth: 1981-05-26
Total Earnings: $2249.76
not been funny but why they just blocking random ppl i think its alittle wrong making us have to fone that number well ive not had any offers on ther wall for ages and have no intention in foning that number why shud i if i done nothing wrong like the rest of us

1 2
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom