More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Don't bother with SSI
Created: 2012-11-14 16:25:59
nucleonic
US platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Total Earnings: $105.77
I understand that the SSI Surveys give out a hefty amount of points in comparison to some other surveys and they give you an estimated completion time (which is fantastic). Although they never process and you will never get money for doing them. I figured i'd give SSI another chance so I started the 8 minute survey they asked me to do after it told me I qualified for it. About 10 minutes into it, I click complete and it says:

"We're sorry, you no longer qualify for this survey"

I've been here 2 weeks and I've done enough offers to know the bogus ones, yeah these are the bogus ones. I'd like to hear anyone else's opinion on SSI surveys, I hope I'm the only one having this problem.
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
SSI has actually a fairly high approval rate, higher than any other marketing research projects.

Having said that, yes, those disqualifications after investing time in it are an absolutely pain. I mentioned this earlier in another topic, but there's very little we can do at this point, but we will continue to bring it up with our partners and hope they will acknowledge at some point that this is very bad industry behavior.
Boo72
UK gold
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1972-05-24
Total Earnings: $141.59
I belong to lots of GPT/Survey sites and have completed and been credited for countless SSI surveys, so I definitely wouldn't class them as bogus.

I agree with Matjong's comment re this being bad industry behaviour: respondents should be screened-out via the demographics questions at the start of a survey, not when they have completed the vast majority of it. This issue is in no way limited to SSI surveys - it happens across the board, so to speak. I share your frustration.
2010-04-25 19:57:13

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom