1 2
Created: 2012-11-13 00:37:25
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5664
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2449.82
Earning on Points2shop/Cashle (or any other GPT site) can be a long and time consuming process, it is often frustrating and maddening when offers or surveys don’t approve or simply disqualify you half way through. This post will hopefully make the earning process a little more bearable .

#1 Visualise your goal

What is it you are trying to earn? Is it a game, a toy, a DVD, Gaming Credit? Imagine actually getting the item and knowing that you had EARNED that item through hard work. You didn’t have to beg your parents or scrounge for change or *shudder* work for it,. you simply had to sit down and type on a keyboard in your spare time (Or all the time if you really wanted the item). Surveys will be kick you out and you will probably swear a lot (I sometimes do) but you just need to visualise having the item and you will be eager to try again.

#2 Set your overall Points target

Once you have set your goal you should set an overall points target. Your points target should be the price of the item (with shipping) plus roughly 100 Points extra incase of small price changes. For example a new game usually costs 5999 Points so may overall goal would be over 6100 Points.

#3 Set your daily Points target

Setting a daily earning target is a great method of earning a steady points income, you can set yourself a target and then estimate how much you would need to do each day to reach that target. For example if I wanted to earn 200 Points a day I would estimate that it would take 2-3 surveys (depending on payout), a couple videos, complete the daily SOOP and daily clicks. So lets say 60 points for each of the surveys, 5 for SOOP, at least 2 for clicks and whatever videos you can find in external offers (usually more than 10 daily). You should set this goal as your daily minimum and should exclude earning opportunities from tasks or Usamp surveys since they change in payout every day, you want a goal you can easily achieve everyday with little effort.

#4 Work out how much time it would take to earn

Now you should work out how many days it would take to achieve your goal if you reach your minimum points target each day. To do this simply get a calculator and enter the points you need to earn, then simply divide that number by your daily goal. So 6100/200 = 30½ days. It may seems long but remember that is only if you earn the minimum, if you manage to earn more (there are thousands of offers to complete) then you will reach your goal considerably faster.

#5 Don’t get discouraged

It can be easy to think that the surveys are against you and there may be day when you won’t be able to qualify for any surveys at all (we’ve all had those days), just focus your attention elsewhere if that happens, such as Tasks those are *cough* fuuuun? Also you don’t have to be 100% focused on earning when you are on the Points2shop/Cashle websites, feel free to chat in the shoutbox and forums, listen to music, play games, drink tea just generally chill out, when you are on Points2shop you are your own boss, you get your goals, you set the targets and you complete offers when you choose.

How the above has worked for me

When I first started saving up for my Nintendo 3DS I did not think that I would earn enough in time (I had to earn nearly 30,000 points in just 3 months!) Especially when available offers and surveys were rare, so I set myself a daily goal of 300 Points which I could earn through the Daily surveys, videos and click offers. However I soon began to notice that I would often exceed that target on the odd day, especially when I completed Research Surveys and tasks so I was earning towards my goal at a faster rate however I still kept my daily target at 300 since that was achievable everyday.

Thank you all for reading, I hope that post is helpful and gets you motivated! :D
My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
crisisevil
US (NY) bronze
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Date of Birth: 1998-08-16
Total Earnings: $5.87
works for me :)
itmelikeme
US (NC) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 142
Date of Birth: 1998-10-22
Total Earnings: $448.12
i still dont feel motivated lol i got to get 3024 for bo2 and it comes out tomorrow lol so its going to be impossible :(
crisisevil
US (NY) bronze
New Poster
try ur best gl
itmelikeme
US (NC) elite
Senior Poster
try ur best glcrisisevil

thanks
crisisevil
US (NY) bronze
New Poster
i need 1000 points lol i got 90..
itmelikeme
US (NC) elite
Senior Poster
i need 1000 points lol i got 90..crisisevil

you'll make it :)
crisisevil
US (NY) bronze
New Poster
i must!
nucleonic
US platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Total Earnings: $105.77
In a nutshell, what you're trying to say is, it's more time efficient to get a real job?
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02

1) Once you have set your goal you should set an overall points target. Your points target should be the price of the item (with shipping) plus roughly 100 Points extra incase of small price changes.

2) Setting a daily earning target is a great method of earning a steady points income, you can set yourself a target and then estimate how much you would need to do each day to reach that target.

3) #5 Don’t get discouraged
agm1992

1) Change the 100 points to 500 to cover both the price changes and shipping. I always tell those I help in the shout to add on an extra 500 points to cover their shipping and any applicable taxes.

2) 150 - 200 points is my daily goal. Just finished telling someone in the shout what I most usually do. USamp and peanutslab surveys, then daily clicks and SOOP, followed by videos and RadiumOne (visiting sites and watching videos [on a great day thats 25 points!] ). Afterwards I put my earning aside and chill.

3) Going to be putting this in a ref video shortly, "...if you aren't determined and don't have patience, then this site or sites like it aren't for you...".

Above all like you said, knowing that you got what you wanted for free, without working your rear at some job makes getting your prize all worth it in the end. Very glad that I found this site. Ive made just over 230 USD (offers alone) because of you guys and dont plan on stopping anytime soon!

Side note, yes it may seem like a lot, but take a look at how long Ive been here (21.5 months). Compare that to some more "motivated" members, yeah, Im what you call lazy haha. Great read.
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom