More options
Created: 2012-11-09 17:13:40
kaidenlogan
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 356
Date of Birth: 1981-05-26
Total Earnings: $2249.76
is it just me or have most of the external offer walls been messing around alot alately some mite not have this problem but i do if i click on matomy they have not got 1 offer or video ther is nothing supersonicads have 3 offers no videos and peanutlabs sometimes never loads anything up but i do other sites aswell but on all those site all the offer walls have loads of offers and videos can any1 tell me why ther are no offers here but there are elsewhere
icicle
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 188
Date of Birth: 1967-04-27
Total Earnings: $1755.43
I have the same problem with peanut labs most times it won't allow me to click the offers or surveys, when i click it says undefined although admin are aware of the problem and trying to get it resolved . I have noticed a lack of offers in Supersonicads at the moment there is only 3 two of which are videos.

Can't say for Matomy as they blocked me long time ago, I also don't have anything in Super rewards but it's been like that for months only had offers there the first day it was added.
kaidenlogan
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 356
Date of Birth: 1981-05-26
Total Earnings: $2249.76
yep hope they get it fixed soon thats where i earned most of my points the external sections but for the past month or so been having to do the dailys as there not been any offers on the walls :(
lomas1984
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1075
Date of Birth: 1984-06-16
Total Earnings: $6172.06
all of them are fine for me apart from matomy.

theres just 1 vid and the rest of matony says they is no offers available in my country.
2011-01-23 17:45:51
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
I have the same problem with peanut labs most times it won't allow me to click the offers or surveys, when i click it says undefined although admin are aware of the problem and trying to get it resolved . I have noticed a lack of offers in Supersonicads at the moment there is only 3 two of which are videos.

Can't say for Matomy as they blocked me long time ago, I also don't have anything in Super rewards but it's been like that for months only had offers there the first day it was added.icicle

Same here for all those. Lack of offers and peanutlabs won't let me click offers or load them :( I contacted admin and asked them to contact superrewards about my blank wall but nothing ever happened. I tried contacting superrewards direct and I haven't had a reply :/

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom