More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Downgrade of surveys - SURVEYS NEED A CHANGE (Not to Points2shop)
1 2
Created: 2012-11-09 16:58:48
flameguy171
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 56
Total Earnings: $616.21
The following I am about to say is in no way a protest, I just want to say if others have the same opinion as me. The following is also not intended for points2shop as they have no involvement in this.

I have been doing surveys for a very long time now, and have earned a lot, however, recently, surveys have been absolutely rubbish! I can't begin to describe how rubbish they are. They don't tell you that you have failed until you have spent 20 / 25 minutes completing the damn survey.

To get into the survey, it sometimes asks you a question. The question asked me what month comes after october. I clicked november and it disqualified me! Is it because the damn user interface of the damn survey websites is crap? Or is it because the creator of these surveys needs to be DESTROYED?!?!

There are not even as much surveys as there used to be, and really gets on my nerves!

This is not an insult to points2shop, it is an insult to all those sh**ty survey people out there that needs to know how to make a damn survey. The user interface is absolutely poor, you can't even click the flipping buttons sometimes!!

For this reason, I hardly ever do surveys anymore and it is really frustrating that I am wasting so much time, just to get disqualified!!

Does anyone else have the same impression of this?!!?

Poll: Do you think surveys have gone bad?

Yes
No
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
2010-11-05 13:36:20
kaidenlogan
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 356
Date of Birth: 1981-05-26
Total Earnings: $2249.76
nah sorry surveys workin fine for me i agree with the gettin kicked out at 25% or 50% its unfair if they are going to kick you it shud be at the begininng of the survey not halfway through
flameguy171
UK elite
Junior Poster
Yeah, that's the main problem, it would make no sense to kick you out at the end. That jut shows that they don't intend to pay you.
kaidenlogan
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 356
Date of Birth: 1981-05-26
Total Earnings: $2249.76
yep i agree it is seriusly unfair when they do that i have nearly smashed my screen up many times from that
flameguy171
UK elite
Junior Poster
Yeah, it just makes you want to go outside and scream real hard, or just punch the nearest thing to you. -,-
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
I 100% agree, compared to when I joined the site the surveys had seriously gone down hill.
flameguy171
UK elite
Junior Poster
ilovemoney88
This post has been deleted.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
glad others agree on this and im not the only one being called "negative" or " too insulting" others might think this is just a small issue but small issues could actually be a big problem for many -.-

anyway back on topic i think the advertisers should always be on top of things and if a survey is no longer available they should remove the links to it not have us complete it and then kick us out same with the security questions so annoying but whats worse is getting errors at the end of the survey or at the start that never get fixed
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
flameguy171
UK elite
Junior Poster
glad others agree on this and im not the only one being called "negative" or " too insulting" others might think this is just a small issue but small issues could actually be a big problem for many -.-

anyway back on topic i think the advertisers should always be on top of things and if a survey is no longer available they should remove the links to it not have us complete it and then kick us out same with the security questions so annoying but whats worse is getting errors at the end of the survey or at the start that never get fixedDarkninja

Yeah, no point creating a survey if they aint going to do it properly. It tempts people to want to break into the survey, claim their cash from that survey, get arrested, be locked up in a cell with no surveys, punch the wall and break their hand rendering them useless to do surveys, get out of jail, and never look at another survey again...

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom